Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stude41

the No back Speaker again

3 posts in this topic

Well i went to a Ford dealership at the week end to ask about speakers for the rear of my Zetec [7]. They told me that the wires were not in place AND that it was an awkward and blood difficult job. Does anyone know this??? Or were they just giving me the "its not worth it mate" bit. to be honest given the price of the car they should be fitted with complete surround sound and a sub.

Has anyone on here put some in?? and perhaps can give me some advice?

On another note I bought a Road Pilot for the i pod, at first it was picking up every electrical thing in the car. wipers, indicators, brake lights. Dont worry if yours does this, because the wire to the Aux input is too thin and not shielded enough. I went too Maplins where they do a cable that is thicker, and it works a treat!!

Well i went to a Ford dealership at the week end to ask about speakers for the rear of my Zetec [7]. They told me that the wires were not in place AND that it was an awkward and blood difficult job. Does anyone know this??? Or were they just giving me the "its not worth it mate" bit. to be honest given the price of the car they should be fitted with complete surround sound and a sub.

Has anyone on here put some in?? and perhaps can give me some advice?

On another note I bought a Road Pilot for the i pod, at first it was picking up every electrical thing in the car. wipers, indicators, brake lights. Dont worry if yours does this, because the wire to the Aux input is too thin and not shielded enough. I went too Maplins where they do a cable that is thicker, and it works a treat!!

hi who makes the roadpilot? i use a griffin autopilot it works great.

hi who makes the roadpilot? i use a griffin autopilot it works great.

Yes its the Griffin one, but mine was awful until I got a new cable and its brill!!