• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Stude41

Stude41

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec
Posted 07 December 2009 - 07:46 PM

Well i went to a Ford dealership at the week end to ask about speakers for the rear of my Zetec [7]. They told me that the wires were not in place AND that it was an awkward and blood difficult job. Does anyone know this??? Or were they just giving me the "its not worth it mate" bit. to be honest given the price of the car they should be fitted with complete surround sound and a sub.

Has anyone on here put some in?? and perhaps can give me some advice?

On another note I bought a Road Pilot for the i pod, at first it was picking up every electrical thing in the car. wipers, indicators, brake lights. Dont worry if yours does this, because the wire to the Aux input is too thin and not shielded enough. I went too Maplins where they do a cable that is thicker, and it works a treat!!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 bigjock

bigjock

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Name: BigJock
  • Ford Model: Mk7 Fiesta Titanium, Nissan Juke Tekna
  • Year: 2008

Posted 07 December 2009 - 07:59 PM

Well i went to a Ford dealership at the week end to ask about speakers for the rear of my Zetec [7]. They told me that the wires were not in place AND that it was an awkward and blood difficult job. Does anyone know this??? Or were they just giving me the "its not worth it mate" bit. to be honest given the price of the car they should be fitted with complete surround sound and a sub.

Has anyone on here put some in?? and perhaps can give me some advice?

On another note I bought a Road Pilot for the i pod, at first it was picking up every electrical thing in the car. wipers, indicators, brake lights. Dont worry if yours does this, because the wire to the Aux input is too thin and not shielded enough. I went too Maplins where they do a cable that is thicker, and it works a treat!!

hi who makes the roadpilot? i use a griffin autopilot it works great.

#3 Stude41

Stude41

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec
Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:37 PM

hi who makes the roadpilot? i use a griffin autopilot it works great.

Yes its the Griffin one, but mine was awful until I got a new cable and its brill!!

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users