Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta ST lower grille pinched

Cookey09

Hi everyone, not been very active at all over the last few months, but just a quick one. 

My brother had his gloss black lower grille stolen from outside our own house yesterday morning between 9-11am, he parked his car in front of our house, went for a run and came back to find he had an exposed intercooler look going on... 

He got the lower grille swapped for a gloss black variant from @Philf1...

So if anyone does come across a lower grille for a fiesta st in gloss black for sale, please let me know? Its more than likely it has just gone onto another ST. 

Cookey. 

He's lucky it was only the grill. I had my car stolen 4 weeks ago. It was gone in less than 2 minutes. Now have to pay out more money to add protection to stop the vumerability of cheap electronic equipment from eBay.

No way!! Has it been recovered!?

And yeah, luckily he has a disklok on, to deter the scum.

No, not recovered, its either in a container or on cloned plates.

Now also bought a disklok and a steel safe for the OBD port. Not cheap but cheaper than the increase in my insurance premiums , the inconvenience and any personal extra items not covered by insurance.

Man that sucks!! Absolute scum. 

What you doing for a car now then mate?

Bought another ZS. as in my profile pic. Old one was race red and 125bhp.

I was lying in bed at 0100 and heard an electronic bleep. I thought my phone battery was flat, but the bleeping carried on. I got up to investigate and looked out f the window when i saw the led DRLs come on my car. I grabbed my keys and tried to relock the car. I phoned the police on my mobile but it was blocked due to the car  trying to connect to emergency assistance.

I phoned on the land line and as the car was driving off the police were adding it to the ANPR system. Not much hope at 0100. We even have CCTV on the housing complex, not that its much use, but the theives don't know that. Different faze them at all.

I suppose I was lucky that I was in my boxers or I might have gone to confront the theif. someone reminded me later that a guy was murdered and his father injured less than 1/2 mile away when they went to confront moped theives.

• Like 1

Hi everyone, not been very active at all over the last few months, but just a quick one. 
My brother had his gloss black lower grille stolen from outside our own house yesterday morning between 9-11am, he parked his car in front of our house, went for a run and came back to find he had an exposed intercooler look going on... 
He got the lower grille swapped for a gloss black variant from @Philf1...
So if anyone does come across a lower grille for a fiesta st in gloss black for sale, please let me know? Its more than likely it has just gone onto another ST. 
Cookey. 

Oh sorry to hear that tell your brother to contact Chris at paintmodz over in Blackpool he'll sort him out with a replacement
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, karl46 said:

Bought another ZS. as in my profile pic. Old one was race red and 125bhp.

I was lying in bed at 0100 and heard an electronic bleep. I thought my phone battery was flat, but the bleeping carried on. I got up to investigate and looked out f the window when i saw the led DRLs come on my car. I grabbed my keys and tried to relock the car. I phoned the police on my mobile but it was blocked due to the car  trying to connect to emergency assistance.

I phoned on the land line and as the car was driving off the police were adding it to the ANPR system. Not much hope at 0100. We even have CCTV on the housing complex, not that its much use, but the theives don't know that. Different faze them at all.

I suppose I was lucky that I was in my boxers or I might have gone to confront the theif. someone reminded me later that a guy was murdered and his father injured less than 1/2 mile away when they went to confront moped theives.

Of course! I remember your red zs, sure, i can remember you saying you put the lockwood s plates on? 

Pure scum people like that mate. Yeah at the end of the day it could possibly come down to being injured or worse... 

Its ridiculous the length some cu*!s go to... 

13 minutes ago, Philf1 said:

Oh sorry to hear that tell your brother to contact Chris at paintmodz over in Blackpool he'll sort him out with a replacement

I will do mate. Thanks buddy! Do you know if it would be at a discounted rate of any sort? Just so i can let Gaz know? 

He normally does part ex for the unpainted part but his prices are reasonable anyway just message him on Facebook or give him a call

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club