Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Mk7 build info from Etis

FMC

cheers interesting about rear matts had to but some but say's it comes with them so did dealer remove them from car but in a bag and then resell them to me :o :o and also about the power 115 when it is advertised as 120 so does that mean that my 140 upgrade is only 135.....

Search for your nearest dyno rolling road and take it down there for a test :) Shouldn't cost too much

Search for your nearest dyno rolling road and take it down there for a test :) Shouldn't cost too much

yes i no £80 a power run.

Power is listed in PS, not BHP - there's a slight difference ;)

As for the mats, that's one to argue with the dealer if they did in fact charge you for them, opposed to making you feel like you got a good deal by telling you they were "throwing in a set of mats, free", becasue they were already fitted in the factory! :lol:

Power is listed in PS, not BHP - there's a slight difference ;)

As for the mats, that's one to argue with the dealer if they did in fact charge you for them, opposed to making you feel like you got a good deal by telling you they were "throwing in a set of mats, free", becasue they were already fitted in the factory! :lol:

had front matts in but had to buy rear 1's from ford spare's in dealer ship.

Yeah you definitely get all round matts included in the Titanium as standard. My only gripe is that my matts never came with the anchor points for the drivers matt so it slips a bit, I did go back to get some but the ones they gave me were the wrong ones! I have given up on that now though for a while as its not too bad

Unless somebody has some spare Mk7 drivers side matt anchors of course! anybody? :)

Yeah you definitely get all round matts included in the Titanium as standard. My only gripe is that my matts never came with the anchor points for the drivers matt so it slips a bit, I did go back to get some but the ones they gave me were the wrong ones! I have given up on that now though for a while as its not too bad

Unless somebody has some spare Mk7 drivers side matt anchors of course! anybody? :)

I had the same thing. But i got a letter the other day asking if they could fit the anchor holes... thus i will be asking for a new mat as mines worn out.

I had the same thing. But i got a letter the other day asking if they could fit the anchor holes... thus i will be asking for a new mat as mines worn out.

Yeah they do seam to wear pretty quick! Any chance you could blag an extra set for me :( :)

Yeah they do seam to wear pretty quick! Any chance you could blag an extra set for me :( :)

was it built in Valencia?

was it built in Valencia?

Built in Germany. Got your pm, I also have access to etis, where abouts would it mention the clips? :)

The lovely poohbear kindly gave me her mat anchors, they're very useful! No unsightly carpet curling here ;)

it was valencia build ones they have recalled to fit the clips. Mention it to ford and they should fit them.

on etis.. there should be a pink pit for outstanding problems - check my screen shot

4169194989_e4c8e50d78_o.png

The lovely poohbear kindly gave me her mat anchors, they're very useful! No unsightly carpet curling here ;)

:(

it was valencia build ones they have recalled to fit the clips. Mention it to ford and they should fit them.

on etis.. there should be a pink pit for outstanding problems - check my screen shot

4169194989_e4c8e50d78_o.png

Cheers Steven, All I have there is the brake hose thing. If Ford know about this then they are bound to have loads of the things knocking around the dealership. I think I'll pop down a dealership tomoz to see if I can get some. Not the one I bought the car from though, cos as i said they already gave me the wrong ones! "err... I think you will find you gave me the wrong ones" Dont want to become a pain-in-the-!Removed! customer!

I don't have a close up image of it, but this one should show you what it looks like.

If you don't mind, could you upload a photo of what your 2 line display looks like? I've never seen one before.

here you go:

dsc04520i.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club