Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Audio System - 55 reg

mickeyk

Hi

I currently have a Ford Fiesta Zetec (55 reg), where the audio system has 3 seperate slots for the whole thing!!

Would it be an easy job to fit a new car stereo/cd system into this car, and if so, will it look professional still?

Also, how much will just the fitting and other accessories needed to use a new system etc cost?! Does anyone know anywhere in Tyne & Wear that does it at a reasonable price? I rang Halfords and they told me that Ford were the only ones who could do this!

Ford didnt seem to know if there were able to do so with a fiesta!!

Is there even a way you can add things to the current stereo set up - like a USB port or an input line for your Ipod?!

Any help would be appreciated with this!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I currently have a Ford Fiesta Zetec (55 reg), where the audio system has 3 seperate slots for the whole thing!!

Would it be an easy job to fit a new car stereo/cd system into this car, and if so, will it look professional still?

Also, how much will just the fitting and other accessories needed to use a new system etc cost?! Does anyone know anywhere in Tyne & Wear that does it at a reasonable price? I rang Halfords and they told me that Ford were the only ones who could do this!

Ford didnt seem to know if there were able to do so with a fiesta!!

Is there even a way you can add things to the current stereo set up - like a USB port or an input line for your Ipod?!

Any help would be appreciated with this!

Gotta say that I have never been inside a 55 reg before so I haven't got a clue whats going on.

If you dont like it the way it is you could always buy a Mk7, but then again that would be far to easy, wouldn't it?

Sorry cant be of much help

Go to "fitaudio.com" there are quite a few guides on there. If you know the model of the head unit and just want usb then try "connects2. they have a few adaptors there.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club