Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why park next to me?

andyedge

OK, got a nice new Fiesta, when I go shopping at my local Asda I always go late in the day when it's quieter & find a parking space with no cars anywhere near me & still hundreds of empty spaces left. I like to find an empty space to avoid any car park dings from inconsiderate people.

Why oh why does some numpty decide to park right next to me??? There are hundreds of spaces they could park in, but they decide to park right next to me :angry:

This has happened the last 3 times I have been shopping, today included, parked in a space with at least 2 free spaces either side & what must be hundreds of empty spaces available. After shopping I come back to my car to find someone parked right next to me. The car park is almost empty, why decide to park right next to me? <_<

Does anyone else find the same thing?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnP

• KeithC

• Jonny87

• throzen

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, got a nice new Fiesta, when I go shopping at my local Asda I always go late in the day when it's quieter & find a parking space with no cars anywhere near me & still hundreds of empty spaces left. I like to find an empty space to avoid any car park dings from inconsiderate people.

Why oh why does some numpty decide to park right next to me??? There are hundreds of spaces they could park in, but they decide to park right next to me :angry:

This has happened the last 3 times I have been shopping, today included, parked in a space with at least 2 free spaces either side & what must be hundreds of empty spaces available. After shopping I come back to my car to find someone parked right next to me. The car park is almost empty, why decide to park right next to me? <_<

On saturday i went to my local shopping centre in Kew, and parked on my own at the end of an empty line. 5 minutes later I came out and a huge Merc estate was parked so close I couldn't get in by the drivers door!! and there were SIX empty spaces on the other side of them. AND How did they get out of the car?? She must have made Beckams missus look obese!!

PS Avoid ANY car that has a child seat, or one of those stupid signs in the back,they're the ones that do the damamge

This happens to me all the time and the thing thats gets on my !Removed! is when they park so close to you so that you can't get in your own car why do they do it muppets.

I always go right to the top of a multistorey regardless of how many cars are in there and only go the supermarket after about 10pm. :lol:

I have to admit that i get mad as hell about people doing that.

BUT

If i see another car the same as mine parked then i am the sad bloke that parks next to it

i just park near no one cos i shocking at it!! but havent noticed people coming up next 2 us when its empty... dont pay attention me thats probs why

I do the same...yet I do it 10 times a day with learners...

Something I find amazing though, is your guiding a pupil nicely into a bay and someone asks you not to park next to them...now I could argue that actually I have all the right in the world to do this etc etc but I happily oblige....

Funny thing is I then look at their car and its parked horrendously with dings on the front and rear! :lol:

Don't people realise that we aint dumb us instructors, we aint gona take a pupil who has never parked before right into the middle of Tesco or allow them to wack into another car!!!

I feel like handing out a business card when they ask me to not park next to their poorly parked half molested piece of crap they call their car!!

Piggy :)

PS as a piece of advice, if busy, find a 09 or 59 plate car, that is clean and parked square facing out of the space...park next to them just as well and a repor begins with all other car owners who appreciate not being wacked in car parks and who like the side of their cars to not look like the surface of moon!

same things always happen :P s to me aswell in asda this morning i parked in a spot all on its own, and when i came back there was 2 cars parked next to me, putting shopping in boot the owner next to me came back and i asked him why he parked right next to me when there was alot of spaces , he said he felt his car would be safe from trolly pushers parking next to a brand new reg car, proberley a method in their madness

Unfortunately, my car spends quite a lot of the week parked in a supermarket car park because I work at one. I like parking in places where other staff members will see my nice new car but try to park away from customers. I have taken to parking in an area where mostly staff tend to park but at the end of a line of cars or in an old taxi rank, or in a tiny "2 space bay" with more space and fewer opportunities for people to park either side of my car. If there is a trolley abandoned quite close to my car, I usually move it to where it should be as I don't like the idea of coming back one day to find my car covered in trolley marks because someone couldn't be bothered to return it to one of the many trolley bays in the car park!!! When I got my last car, within about a month (or even less) of getting it, on a windy day our wheely bin fell down the drive and left a nice dent on the side of my car! :-( Trying to avoid it from happening again!

I have to admit that i get mad as hell about people doing that.

BUT

If i see another car the same as mine parked then i am the sad bloke that parks next to it

I do that same, if I spot another Fiesta I try and park next to it if possible.

I think the car parking thing is some sort of herding instinct, except transferred over to cars. I always complain about people parking next to my car when there's loads of spaces but one evening, I was parking in Asda and realised I'd parked next to the only car in the car park! I moved pretty sharpish once I'd realised what I'd done!

Happens all the time, i hate this. I work in a shopping centre so i always just take 2 spaces at the end of the row so that no one can park there, but i think they just do it to you for badness

happened to me the over day parked in a bay in a supermkt with to wide strips down each side (mother toddler)"yes i no i'm a man." came out and guess what some 1 in a kia picanto joby yes u no how small they are had parked in the extra wide chevron bit and i had to get in passanger side and moved my car in the next space to the d rivers side of her vehicle got out and went and stood outside said shop for them to come out so i could make sure she did not touch my car with her door.and guess she had to get into passanger side also after scratching her head for a while o it was so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

happened to me the over day parked in a bay in a supermkt with to wide strips down each side (mother toddler)"yes i no i'm a man." came out and guess what some 1 in a kia picanto joby yes u no how small they are had parked in the extra wide chevron bit and i had to get in passanger side and moved my car in the next space to the d rivers side of her vehicle got out and went and stood outside said shop for them to come out so i could make sure she did not touch my car with her door.and guess she had to get into passanger side also after scratching her head for a while o it was so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's absolutely hilarious!! :lol: Would have been funny to watch! Don't agree with parking in parent and child or disabled spaces when I clearly don't need to, but can understand why people on here seem to as there is a lower risk to the car with the extra space!

That's absolutely hilarious!! :lol: Would have been funny to watch! Don't agree with parking in parent and child or disabled spaces when I clearly don't need to, but can understand why people on here seem to as there is a lower risk to the car with the extra space!

Can I just add, I park in disabled bays legally.

i had my son with me

i can see why that would be annoying, esp in a nice new fiesta. however as i drive a not so new fiesta and suffer from chronic laziness i try to park as close to the supermarket (or whatever else) as possible, and if it means sticking it between 2 other cars then so be it :P

Had the same problem in Tesco after completing a shift and entering the car park, only to find a typical BMW car, the length of a bendy-bus, parked in the bay in front. Admittedly there weren't many other parking bays to choose from (not in a 10 metre radius anyway :huh:, which is a loooong walk...), and the front license plate on the BMW was in-contact with my Fiesta's front license plate, which I was furious over. I don't mean innocently tapping one-another, I mean essentially welded together.

He ("he", assuming it's another male BMW arrogant c*ck) must have known he'd nudged my car - he would have experienced a push-back when doing so. Yet he seemed fine with it... anything to get a space close to the store. No worries though, I got my own back... through means that would probably be either highly frowned upon or highly admired here, who knows. :ph34r:

No worries though, I got my own back... through means that would probably be either highly frowned upon or highly admired here, who knows. :ph34r:

i'm intrigued, do tell what you did......

Keyed the driver side of the car.

Not a big fan of stereotypical BMW drivers myself, but I think you have gone way too far in this case. way way too far... If I caught some &#33;Removed&#33; hole like you keying my car, I would key their face, nuff said.

Not a big fan of stereotypical BMW drivers myself, but I think you have gone way too far in this case. way way too far... If I caught some &#33;Removed&#33; hole like you keying my car, I would key their face, nuff said.

Told you it would be frowned upon. :ph34r:

Keyed the driver side of the car.

thats not the done thing to do.

if i find a &#33;Removed&#33; keying my car my fist will meet their face. followed promptly by my knee to their balls.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club