1 reply to this topic

#1 mlloyd9

mlloyd9

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: c-max
Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:25 PM

hello
my wife has got a problem with the drivers door on her c-max 04 the key dosent open the door the remote works
i have removed all the door card and window.
i can see the door lock inside have removed what i think is all the screws but it still fails to come out, i can feel the problem the rod has come of back of the key barrel.

i can see a screw that holds the handle on but can see no way of getting at it from the front (door handle)
any advice would be grateful
cheers
mike

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 cdk6468

cdk6468

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Ford Model: ford Focus
Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:56 AM

hello
my wife has got a problem with the drivers door on her c-max 04 the key dosent open the door the remote works
i have removed all the door card and window.
i can see the door lock inside have removed what i think is all the screws but it still fails to come out, i can feel the problem the rod has come of back of the key barrel.

i can see a screw that holds the handle on but can see no way of getting at it from the front (door handle)
any advice would be grateful
cheers
mike

Hiya, i'm afraid i'm not offering you advice but i wanted to pick your brains as to how the door panel comes off, we have a 2004 model too and alas our drivers door lock doesnt work now, it started off by being a bit temprimental when using the remote to unlock the car but now it wont unlock at all and you have to climb in the back and lean over to do it from the inside, any advice as to how to remove the door trim would be good.

many thanks and hope your near to sorting your problem out too.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users