Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mlloyd9

lock driver door

2 posts in this topic

hello

my wife has got a problem with the drivers door on her c-max 04 the key dosent open the door the remote works

i have removed all the door card and window.

i can see the door lock inside have removed what i think is all the screws but it still fails to come out, i can feel the problem the rod has come of back of the key barrel.

i can see a screw that holds the handle on but can see no way of getting at it from the front (door handle)

any advice would be grateful

cheers

mike

hello

my wife has got a problem with the drivers door on her c-max 04 the key dosent open the door the remote works

i have removed all the door card and window.

i can see the door lock inside have removed what i think is all the screws but it still fails to come out, i can feel the problem the rod has come of back of the key barrel.

i can see a screw that holds the handle on but can see no way of getting at it from the front (door handle)

any advice would be grateful

cheers

mike

Hiya, i'm afraid i'm not offering you advice but i wanted to pick your brains as to how the door panel comes off, we have a 2004 model too and alas our drivers door lock doesnt work now, it started off by being a bit temprimental when using the remote to unlock the car but now it wont unlock at all and you have to climb in the back and lean over to do it from the inside, any advice as to how to remove the door trim would be good.

many thanks and hope your near to sorting your problem out too.