Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi everyone

Sweetbetsy

Hi everyone,

Im Wendy, I have an 02 Ford Focus, 1.6 automatic its the second Ford I have had since passing my test in '2012 (first one was torched on my drive in 2013), I do enjoy driving, even tho. it can be like pulling a skin off a rice pudding, pulling away from junctions :) miles per litre can be a bit low, but being an automatic is nothing unusual. it drives like a dream , and has cost me little in repairs - so far anyway. lets hope it continues. its nice to meet you all and hope we can be of use to each other in the future.

• Like 1

Nice dez, Im afraid mine doesn't look that good lol, It's been though the mill a few times mostly body damage, but the engine purrs like a ***** cat.   Im actually looking to update the stereo, as the radio hasn't worked since I bought the car, and would like to upgrade it, but not sure what ones would be compatible with my car,

Im looking for double din stereo with usb/cd  steering wheel controls with possible satnav.

As the car is old,  so not wanting to go too expensive.talking £150  max.

Any ideas on what would be the best to buy??