Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Grand C-Max Ecoboost?

Criot

Hi all

I have some relatives who're looking for a new car, they'll get one a few months to a year old second hand from somewhere like motorpoint. They've been looking at a few makes and models including the Grand C-Max and the Kuga.

Does anyone own a Grand C-Max 1.0 Ecoboost 125HP? How is the engine in such a large car?

I've got the same engine in my Focus, but just wondering peoples experiences of it in this model of car.

• 2 weeks later...

Wife has a 1.0 125BHP Grand C-Max and it is a great car. Had no problems with power from the engine. We had a 100bhp prior to this one and the 125bhp  is far superior even better mpg. 

• 4 years later...

Hello, I'm considering Grand C-Max Ecoboost, too, for our next car as we need a 7-seater. I read on HonestJohn website that clutch/DMF/slave cylinder failures seem to be common. However, a quick search here doesn't reveal that many cases. I'd be interested in hearing from Grand C-Max Ecoboost owners regarding the above issue, or indeed, general reliability? Would you recommend the car?

Thank you!