Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK7.5 Spoiler Extension

addisonwtaylor

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to buy a spoiler extension for my MK7.5 Red Edition. I saw this one http://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/product/fiesta-mk7-fl-2013-up/roof-spoiler-extension-ford-fiesta-mk7-st--zetec-s-facelift-primer-painted.html by Maxton, although i've seen very mixed reviews about their stuff so don't really want to use them as my first choice. I know that mountune used to do these too but don't think they make these anymore? (correct me if i'm wrong)

Is there anyone else that supplies these or is it just maxton? Also will this definitely fit my model as I keep hearing mixed things about the fitment too!

Cheers 

Hi Pal,

I'd seen one on SI-CO developments website and just had a look now, and again its a Maxton one. However, looks a bit more OEM compared to that link you put on!

https://www.sico-developments.co.uk/collections/2012-onwards-mk7-5-fiesta-zetec-s/products/fiesta-mk7-inc-st-rear-spoiler-extension

• 1 month later...

I've got them from Maxton, and I agree they were a bit of a pain to fit cause the shape was slightly out. I took them back but there wasn't any more they could swap for as it was just after Ford Fair where I bought them so I persevered and with the help of my partner managed to get them on, Had to buy some white tigerseal too.

Scary to do but I like them :)

IMAG0342.jpg