Do Not Sell My Personal Information

VIN number

beethoven

Hi, Who's the owner of a mondeo VIGNALE, equiped with power steering & heated steering wheel?

Or simply a mondeo who has these features.

To those, I would like to ask if there is 1 owner who is willing to pass the VIN number of his vehicle.

The reason why I am asking this is because of my 'project' with the power steering column & heated steering wheel.

Electrical diagrams of these vehicles are a good help, so..

Help me out here, guys 

Thank you in advance

If you find a car that's for sale with these features and displaying the reg, you should be able to use Etis to look up the VIN.

what you trying to do? retrofit them.? you probbably will need a different drivers seat control module, clock spring and heated steering wheel module.
you probably have discussed this on a thread somewhere. but i havent looked yet . lol

i have looked at your posts now. your already aware what is needed and got it all . i will shut up . lol 

so hopefully it will be a case of finding the wiring multiplugs on the car and plug and play, bit of reprogramming hopefully

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alexp999 said:

If you find a car that's for sale with these features and displaying the reg, you should be able to use Etis to look up the VIN.

The case is to find a vehicle with these features....

or I can look around at parkings if there  is / are (a) vehicle(s) and write the VIN down......if I do not get caught in the act for breaking into the car  hahaha

try autotrader, what are you trying to find out and how?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, alexp999 said:

The case is to find a vehicle with these features....

or I can look around at parkings if there  is / are (a) vehicle(s) and write the VIN down......if I do not get caught in the act for breaking into the car  hahaha

Probably, the wiring is gonna be diffirent, I think. And I can check if there's maybe a part missing? (Could be)

lots on autotrader with reg numbers, put reg into etis for vin

11 hours ago, alexp999 said:

A Polish guy, named TADEUSZ, provided me with a VIN number,

so now we can move on..