Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta MK7 door seal

RAL46

Hello guys, I'n new to the forum and this is my first post. I'm wondering if you could help me with a matter I have on my 2011 Ford Fiesta Mk7 Zetec 1.25. On the driver door I noticed the door seal has came loose/coming off. I'll attach some pictures, I don't think the seal is perished or ready to be replaced its just come loose. What is the best thing for me to do regarding this issue?

20170122_122800.jpg20170122_122813.jpg

• Like 1

I stuck some of this down on a van we ounce had the stuff I used was called C T 1  I got it from Ridgeon builders merchant

its about £12 .00 a tube I held it in place with masking tape for 24 hours never came off again here's a couple of links ps/ get the clear one 

Hi Welcome

Common problem and it looks like its been bodged before. Clean the old muck off and stick it down with Tiger Seal.

• 7 years later...

Hi guys sorry I know this is old but doesn’t anyone know what that seal part is called? Got the same issue on my 1.6 zetec s and can’t find the part. Thankyou 

The seal comes in one piece for the whole door, was about £80 quid last time looked. Clean up the seal and use Gollrila Glue double sided fixing tape. Will need trimming to fit. Mines held for 3 years no issues

• Like 1

Ford call it a weatherseal.  You do need exactly the right one though, as they're different for each side, and for 3dr/5dr.

Your 2010 3 door Mk7 drivers side should be this one I think - Genuine Ford Fiesta MK7 O/S Front Door Weatherstrip Seal 1781748 | eBay

Pre-2009 built Mk7 would have been this one - Genuine Ford Fiesta MK7 O/S Front Door Weatherstrip Seal 1580717 | eBay

As above though, unless the rubber has perished or split, you can probably refit it using decent tape.

• Like 1