Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Focus is going. Sorry

simcor

Haha nope. It's well spec'd as well. Lots of gizmos on it for the price.

1 minute ago, simcor said:

Haha nope. It's well spec'd as well. Lots of gizmos on it for the price.

Nissan qashqai

actually that would be same engine I guess lol

Haha I shall try and stick around here still as my time with the Focus has been somewhat good and bad lol

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Two things I will miss about the Focii is the quick clear front windscreen and the easy to change bulbs for the headlamps. No idea what the bulbs are like for changing yet on the new motor.

Just now, simcor said:

Haha I shall try and stick around here still as my time with the Focus has been somewhat good and bad lol

Yes please do, you're more than welcome to stick around.

still don't know what car yet though lol. Actually, depending on what car will depend if your still welcome or not haha

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, simcor said:

Two things I will miss about the Focii is the quick clear front windscreen and the easy to change bulbs for the headlamps. No idea what the bulbs are like for changing yet on the new motor.

The fact you're going to miss quick clear rules out any Ford as your next car then :(

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, simcor said:

Every car owners club I've ever belonged to, has around two members who are no longer with the marque but stay for the banter.  The Lexus owning BMW club member, the Peugeot 408 owning Volvo club member, spring to mind

I seem to recall the BMW 218i, in contrast to what it's number suggests, is actually 1.5 engine

Lol does anyone want to know what it is?

Well if it's not a Nissan, Mercedes, Ford or Dacia.. What is it :lol: 

Not telling you lol

Just now, simcor said:

Not telling you lol

Worse than my wife lol

• Like 1

Haha just love keeping people guessing. It seems a shame to spoil the banter. I might fess up tomorrow if people are getting bored by then.

Haha I actually meant tomorrow afternoon/night. But I suppose I could do a midnight reveal lol

No to all the guesses. Got side tracked whilst my trailer was getting tipped and completely forgot all about revealing it, sorry.

I am sure there will be some excellent comments on here, but I decided to go for it.

Had a test drive and could not really fault it for the price or for the level of kit it comes with, only thing it really would have been nice to have would have been integrated sat nav, which you can buy but costs £445 and possibly the leather seats that were an optional extra.

I should be happy with it I hope, not to mention only 3 years old just gone.

MG3 1.jpg

MG3 2.jpg

MG3 3.jpg

MG3 4.jpg

MG3 5.jpg

• Like 1

Oh and first one to say it's Chinese tat is going to get rodgered by Stoneys truncheon, sorry baton/night stick/ beating thing they don't call em truncheons anymore lol 

Nice looking car bud, love the colour and wheels. 

What made you choose a MG .?

whats the stats for it ? Mpg , 0-60 etc ? Bhp 

Effinghell a MG3. Nice one simcor. I have a big place in my heart for MG. I nearly bought a 6 before getting my current mondeo. Have a ball in it and I'm sure you will coz sod all the poor reviews. I've spoken to owners and they love them.

We had a few Rovers prior to the Fords. Started with a 600 which was basically a re-badged Honda with a SOHC 2 litre engine. It was a very good car, the best we'd had up to then although the doors sounded a bit tinny to close. Also had a 200, a 25 and a 75. The 75 was potentially a very nice stylish motor - I had the 2Litre V6 - but was let down by rather poor build quality. The four-cylinder K-series engines in all models were a bit prone to head gasket failure at around 50,000 miles due to the design and had rather narrow water passages which made them sensitive to overheating unless kept very well maintained. Rover tried different gasket designs to improve reliability but I don't know if they ever really got on top of the problem.

It would be interesting to know if the Chinese cars are using the same series engines and whether they've managed to sort the problems.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club