Do Not Sell My Personal Information

best fiesta colour

thecarpman

looking to get a new fiesta 3 door titanium  later this year and cant decide between white,deep impact blue and candy red

Of those 3 colours - white without a hesitation.

Overall... I have panther black which is great but a pig to keep clean.  That said, I got my paintwork sealed so it's not half as bad.  Or midnight sky is another great colour.

I would say impact blue hides dirt better haha but personal choice I preferred my nautical blue titanium 5 door lol

Pic of my car when it was dirty haha 

Screenshot_20170121-165731.png

Deep impact blue is as bad as black at showing dirt, dust and scratches. Trust me.

I love the colour, but I won't have it again.

White for me next.

they don't do midnight sky anymore if you are talking about new. that was replaced with 'magnetic' which in my opinion is a nicer dark grey metallic than midnight sky. I think midnight sky looks a bit too much like dark grey primer. I appreciate everyone sees things differently. I have a black fiesta, I bought 2nd hand but black was my first choice.

1 Silver/aluminium 6,841,315 22.50% 7,334,335 25.4% -7%
2 Black 5,915,527 19.40% 5,230,739 18.1% 13%
3 Blue 5,689,516 18.70% 6,005,624 20.8% -5%
4 Grey 3,710,965 12.20% 3,074,210 10.7% 21%
5 Red 3,237,326 10.60% 3,104,114 10.8% 4%
6 White 2,833,084 9.30% 1,484,134 5.1% 91%
7 Green 1,066,496 3.50% 1,533,059 5.3% -30%
8 Beige/buff 235,683 0.80% 235,052 0.8% 0%
9 Yellow 172,297 0.60% 177,874 0.6% -3%
10 Brown 169,656 0.60% 92,226 0.3% 84%

Source: DVLA/RAC
  • Like 1

Deep Impact Blue was the colour i was going to go for on mine, however i fell in love with the 'Magnetic' Grey colour.

Sometimes i do wish i'd gone for the blue just because it wears the Zetec S/ST Line much nicer.

i love my white fiesta yeah its a pain to keep clean especially at winter we've hardly had a dry day, but come summer or when it is clean it looks stunning, but my second choice would be the magnetic grey i took this last night after i did clean it 

IMG_3038.JPG

• Like 1

Nice is that bud! This is mine before it got dirty after 2 days 😑

IMG_0620.JPG

15 minutes ago, Huddersfielder said:

Nice is that bud! This is mine before it got dirty after 2 days 😑

IMG_0620.JPG

I like the magnetic Grey and think the deep impact blue looks good in ST-Line guise 

• Like 1

st line in deep impact blue , love it when its clean, last one I had was frozen  white zetec nice as well but not as nice.

WP_20161002_14_32_51_Pro.jpg

• Like 1

i must be so slow i just seen that theres a new model fiesta due out later this year ive watched a few videos on youtube boy what a wicked looking car and the interior is great

wow, cant believe theyve stopped candy blue. out of the current, yellow :)

• Like 1

Panther black. When its cleaned properly it looks awesome, anywhere, any time!

13636153_929991693777300_1383570200_n.jpg

image3.JPG

Well, i had Race Red and washed properly it  looked very nice. A metallic Race Red would look the business but they don't do that.1.jpgFiesta.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have the Candy Red.  It's different.  Colour changes totally when the sun is out and when it isn't.  The Candy Blue was the same.  Not many of the Candy Red going about, so if you want something a bit different then go for it  :) 

• Like 1

On 23/01/2017 at 7:18 PM, steve1312 said:

st line in deep impact blue , love it when its clean, last one I had was frozen  white zetec nice as well but not as nice.

WP_20161002_14_32_51_Pro.jpg

What exhaust have you installed onto this as it looks quite good! Might have to get one on my St-Line

• 3 weeks later...

sorry mate not been on the forum for a few days only just seen your post ,  its the original exhaust just brought a twin tail pipe from Halfords rip speed £19.99 cut off the original tail pipe and had this new piece welded on, this and the st rear diffuser where all done by the dealer before I took delivery of the car hope this helps steve.

On 24/01/2017 at 5:51 PM, supraking said:

wow, cant believe theyve stopped candy blue. out of the current, yellow :)

Nor can I.  Particularly as I am just parting with my current Candy Blue zetec.  Loved that colour!!!!  Yellow wasn't an option last week (or in the latest brochure) - just white, race red, black, copper pulse, candy red, deep impact blue, and silver. Oh, and that weird mint colour which makes Fashionista look like it was a good idea (apologies to any owners of mint or fashionista fiestas)!

On 03/02/2017 at 9:18 AM, JackieR said:

I have the Candy Red.  It's different.  Colour changes totally when the sun is out and when it isn't.  The Candy Blue was the same.  Not many of the Candy Red going about, so if you want something a bit different then go for it  :) 

Which is what I have done.  Its red, but not as you know it! 

I was very disappointed with the current colour selection tbh, though as its an outgoing model its understandable I suppose.  I'd have considered Deep Impact Blue but for having 2 focus's in the family that colour.  Our Grand Tourneo Connect is in magnetic, so that ruled it out!

• Like 1

My Midnight Sky Fiesta. Took a bit of getting used to because it's so different but honestly now I wouldn't have any other colour 

IMG_2405.JPG

IMG_2407.JPG

It's a shame it isn't available over here or I would recommend Kona Blue! It looks beautiful!