Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Microfibre Cloth...Best ones.

jace1969

Is there a better one out there than the Kent microfibre drying cloth as i always use these to dry my car but was going to order a spare one but are

these still the better ones the extra large for under £4.

Kent Microfiber seems to be very popular on the internet I use a shammy leather to dry mine :smile:

13 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

I use a meguiars drying towel on mine (when I actually clean my car, lol).

More absorbent than normal microfibre cloths.

Shammy, eek!

A shammy wouldn't even sit on my roof,will look at this Meguiars one see what its like compared to the Kent one.

Get the large ones from Asda they're only £2 or £3 and are really good

Before i knew better, I used to dry my cars with a silicon drying blade:eek:

22 minutes ago, GMX said:

Before i knew better, I used to dry my cars with a silicon drying blade:eek:

them silicon blades are good for car and house windows i find ;-)

i`ve been useing the large kent ones for years now normally get them b&q but online there cheaper now. think asda own brand maybe the same size as kent

Edited by andypsp

11 hours ago, Philf1 said:

Is it the asda make as they did use to sell the Kent ones,if its the asda own make and only around that much worth a try,Kent ones are £4 area off eBay.

Asda own brand I think but definitely worth the money I have a dozen of them

On 23/01/2017 at 7:07 PM, Philf1 said:

Got the Asda one,a nice orange color and only 1 left so had it,only £3 and massive so will try it out.

Still might get a spare Kent one for £4 on offer online.

I love these ones - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MIEAF0G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1 

Bit more expensive, but they feel lovely and fluffy :-D however best using an actual glass cloth for the windows. 

A normal microfiber towel to dry a car it's not very good. It doesn't have enough absorption power because it is not made for this, even if it's a big towel.

Now I use a Microfiber Madness Dry Me Crazy and before that a ''normal'' Diamond Weave towel. They are a bit expensive but to me they are worth it. I like to wash my own car and I always use good products and you can tell the difference between a cheap product and a good one. 

2 hours ago, B0D0 said:

A normal microfiber towel to dry a car it's not very good. It doesn't have enough absorption power because it is not made for this, even if it's a big towel.

Now I use a Microfiber Madness Dry Me Crazy and before that a ''normal'' Diamond Weave towel. They are a bit expensive but to me they are worth it. I like to wash my own car and I always use good products and you can tell the difference between a cheap product and a good one. 

I have tried just a normal one but the Kent one is amazing for the price of it so hope this asda one is as good,nice and thick.

The normal one was terrible and just pushed the water to another area on the car.

Does anyone use one of those rubber blades to get the loose water off first.

12 hours ago, Philf1 said:

Nooooooo!!!!!

Lol.........No it is then