Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford privilege - an extra £1000 off!

daisbuys

Hi guys.

For you who are entitled to a ford Privilege voucher you will be pleased to know that Ford are offering another £1000 off a Zetec S or Titanium, and an extra £750 off any other Fiesta.

So to clarify, if you get your car from now onwards up until the the end of December you will get £2000 off instead of £1000 off your ZS or TIT.

And

£1500 off any other model Fiesta!

I am well gutted as I just picked mine up on December 1st, but signed the finance paperwork in November, and only now offering this deal!

Must stress that this is only open to Ford voucher holders.

Hi guys.

For you who are entitled to a ford Privilege voucher you will be pleased to know that Ford are offering another £1000 off a Zetec S or Titanium, and an extra £750 off any other Fiesta.

So to clarify, if you get your car from now onwards up until the the end of December you will get £2000 off instead of £1000 off your ZS or TIT.

And

£1500 off any other model Fiesta!

I am well gutted as I just picked mine up on December 1st, but signed the finance paperwork in November, and only now offering this deal!

Must stress that this is only open to Ford voucher holders.

I got that off my new titanium without the voucher. They gave me a discount of £2100.

I got that off my new titanium without the voucher. They gave me a discount of £2100.

What you pay then mate?

Not sure if you know how Privilege works but if you haggled down to what ever price you got your car for, lets say £12,000 for instance, Ford Privilege voucher of £2000 would then get you the car for £10,000!

I paid £10,930 for my Zetec S with with street pack with a £1000 voucher, now if I had waited another week or my car got delayed another week I would have had it for £9,930....Good deal no?

Just gutted I missed out on the extra grand :(

I'll have to speak to my dealer about this, as they haven't started the payment process yet, I might get the extra £500 off my Titanium!

Something good might have come out of the wait!

Any links to anywhere where this story is being reported (ideally something from Ford themselves)? I'd like to double check this if I may. Don't want to fall foul of any clauses that I'm unaware of!

I'll have to speak to my dealer about this, as they haven't started the payment process yet, I might get the extra £500 off my Titanium!

Something good might have come out of the wait!

Any links to anywhere where this story is being reported (ideally something from Ford themselves)? I'd like to double check this if I may. Don't want to fall foul of any clauses that I'm unaware of!

It was advertised in my plant where I work (Bridgend engine plant) from the dealership local to us. But then found out it was nationwide due to one if the boys in work getting a direct email from ford privilege stating the double privilege offer.

No direct link, you just need to phone your dealership up.

My mate is also getting one from a different dealership to our local one and they are doing it also.

Thanks for the info.

I'll call the dealer and see if they know anything, which is unlikely as they are generally useless :rolleyes: , but one can hope!

Had a phone call from my dealer about this earlier this morning - this only applies to cars contracted from 7th to 31sr December.

So in our case, becasue the car was contracted mid October, we've had to cancel the order off the system, then recontract it at December's price, which is basically £500 more than it was in October, so we are only seeing a £500 benefit over the original price.

But hey, that's still £500. Oh, and we got an extra £450 off in November when Ford extended the deposit allowance :)

How do you get get a Ford 'Privilege' voucher? Do you have to be posh or something? :P

How do you get get a Ford 'Privilege' voucher? Do you have to be posh or something? :P

Become an employee of Ford, or get a relative to become one! :P

For does have another scheme called Ambassador, for friends, distant relatives, neighbours etc, where an employee can request a voucher entitling them to a partial discount. I'm not exactly sure how much it's worth, but it used to be half of the Privilege on some models.

Get talking nice to daisbuys and maybe he can nominate you for an Ambassador voucher :lol:

Become an employee of Ford, or get a relative to become one! :P

For does have another scheme called Ambassador, for friends, distant relatives, neighbours etc, where an employee can request a voucher entitling them to a partial discount. I'm not exactly sure how much it's worth, but it used to be half of the Privilege on some models.

Get talking nice to daisbuys and maybe he can nominate you for an Ambassador voucher :lol:

lol! Cheers for the info :)

Already got the car though! Luckily with a massive discount!

What a deal this sounds. Nah I only got £2100 off, but he did give me an extra £500 for the px aswell to all in all he gave me £2600 which I was happy.

It work out roughly £11800 for a panther black titanium 1.4 petrol 5dr with bluetooth usb thing, which in my opinion isnt that bad at all!

:lol: Remember when I tried that last time....I wanted to give that !Removed! lawyer a slap!

Nice price on the TIT by the way Matt, missus just bought a 1.6 tdci silver 5 door TIT for £12,400. So you done pretty good on that price with no voucher.

:lol: Remember when I tried that last time....I wanted to give that !Removed! lawyer a slap!

But if anyone is interested, I am open to beer tokens ;)

Nice price on the TIT by the way Matt, missus just bought a 1.6 tdci silver 5 door TIT for £12,400. So you done pretty good on that price with no voucher.

:lol:

I don't know what you're on about exactly, but i think i know who lol (Si?)

@Matt: part-exing a car on a new car deal always makes working out the price you actually pay a bit difficult (I still don't know whether i'm getting a brilliant deal or just average because of my part-ex value on the ST, but there is an almost identical 2008 Perf Blue ST3 with Mountune 260 conversion for sale at my dealer's for £15450, so I think getting £14K for mine (08, ST2, no Mountune) in part ex is pretty good!! :))

Yep, si the bi lol.

Anyway, this double privilege offer is also on the ambassador, so anyone wanting £1000 off their tit or zs please pm

Just in case Dai gets inundated, I can also arrange Ambassador discounts for anyone who wants one (in exchange for some beer vouchers lol)

give me a voucher plleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee :D

The term 'voucher' doesn't mean that you get a printed piece of paper with £1000 printed on it - it will be a code registered on the Ford computer in your name and address which will entitle you to the discount on a brand new unregistered Ford ;)

There are terms and conditions involved, such as the length of time you must keep the car (in the case of Privilege customers, you have to keep the car for 9 months) - if Ford do one of their random checks and find out the car has changed registered keeper in the first 9 months, which they can because being a vehicle manufacturer they can check with DVLA for the sake of vehicle recalls etc, then the discount has to be repaid by the employee, who will then face suspension from the Privilege scheme and possible disciplinary action including dismissal. So it's not something that s done willy nilly.

I'm not sure what the Ts&Cs are for the Ambassador scheme regarding vehicle retention.

If you are certain you want to buy a new Ford, the PM me or Dai (daisbuys) with your name and address and a contact number and something can be arranged i'm sure :)

thanks alot mate ^^ and yeah trust me il be keeping the car more than 9 months as i wont even be able to drive it yet until am 21 in april 2011... my dad will be driving but it will be under my name as the scrappage scheme is my car. am a student and saving every penny really counts!

so glad ive joined this forum all you guys are really helpful :)

No problem Matt, happy to oblige.

Must stress though that the car needs to be signed for in December though, after that the privilege ambassador voucher drops back down to £500 for a TIT znd ZS, and with the VAT increase looming in the new year, December is the time to buy....

No problem Matt, happy to oblige.

Must stress though that the car needs to be signed for in December though, after that the privilege ambassador voucher drops back down to £500 for a TIT znd ZS, and with the VAT increase looming in the new year, December is the time to buy....

So if anyone is purchasing one fo these models this month, get in touch with me or Regan(FMC) asap as it does take a couple of days to sort out.

I just wish I knew about this before I bought mine! Oh well, hopefully someone will make good use of this kind offer.

I think FMC & daisbuys should be complemented for their kind gestures

Well done guys.

No need, but i appreciate it nonetheless :)

As Dai has said, I'd be happy to oblige.

how much discount will i be entitled to? and can someone tell me a finance price plan? i dont know what my dad wants to do but i dont mind financing it tbh.. i earn around £400 a month, obv i dont want to max all my £400... am also entitled to £900 student grant every 3 months aswell.

my dad wants to sell his merc before he decides to get it, but i want to do it asap use my car to scrap and get some more discount this month!

and also with the scrappage scheme do you need a valid license? i had mine revoked.. but i am the owner named on my MX5.. so i dont know if i need a license to get a new car or will a passport identification qualify?

Ford's finance plans are Options where you pay a balloon payment at the end of x amount of years ( Your monthly payments will be lower this way ). This plan is 4.9% apr.

Or you can have straight out HP where you own the car after x amount of years. Monthly payments are obviously higher because you are paying for the whole balance of the car over the period of time. This plan is 7.9% apr.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club