#1 daisbuys

daisbuys

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Ford Model: Zetec S Ti-vct & Titanium Tdci
Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:19 AM

Hi guys.

For you who are entitled to a ford Privilege voucher you will be pleased to know that Ford are offering another 1000 off a Zetec S or Titanium, and an extra 750 off any other Fiesta.

So to clarify, if you get your car from now onwards up until the the end of December you will get 2000 off instead of 1000 off your ZS or TIT.

And

1500 off any other model Fiesta!

I am well gutted as I just picked mine up on December 1st, but signed the finance paperwork in November, and only now offering this deal!

Must stress that this is only open to Ford voucher holders.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 matt1987

matt1987

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec now - Soon MK7 Titanium!!!
Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:25 AM

Hi guys.

For you who are entitled to a ford Privilege voucher you will be pleased to know that Ford are offering another 1000 off a Zetec S or Titanium, and an extra 750 off any other Fiesta.

So to clarify, if you get your car from now onwards up until the the end of December you will get 2000 off instead of 1000 off your ZS or TIT.

And

1500 off any other model Fiesta!

I am well gutted as I just picked mine up on December 1st, but signed the finance paperwork in November, and only now offering this deal!

Must stress that this is only open to Ford voucher holders.

I got that off my new titanium without the voucher. They gave me a discount of 2100.

#3 daisbuys

daisbuys

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Posted 10 December 2009 - 11:39 AM

I got that off my new titanium without the voucher. They gave me a discount of 2100.

What you pay then mate?

Not sure if you know how Privilege works but if you haggled down to what ever price you got your car for, lets say 12,000 for instance, Ford Privilege voucher of 2000 would then get you the car for 10,000!

I paid 10,930 for my Zetec S with with street pack with a 1000 voucher, now if I had waited another week or my car got delayed another week I would have had it for 9,930....Good deal no?

Just gutted I missed out on the extra grand :(

#4 Silent Shark

Silent Shark

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.6 Titanium 3dr (not pictured)
Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:05 PM

I'll have to speak to my dealer about this, as they haven't started the payment process yet, I might get the extra 500 off my Titanium!

Something good might have come out of the wait!

Any links to anywhere where this story is being reported (ideally something from Ford themselves)? I'd like to double check this if I may. Don't want to fall foul of any clauses that I'm unaware of!

#5 daisbuys

daisbuys

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:31 PM

I'll have to speak to my dealer about this, as they haven't started the payment process yet, I might get the extra 500 off my Titanium!

Something good might have come out of the wait!

Any links to anywhere where this story is being reported (ideally something from Ford themselves)? I'd like to double check this if I may. Don't want to fall foul of any clauses that I'm unaware of!

It was advertised in my plant where I work (Bridgend engine plant) from the dealership local to us. But then found out it was nationwide due to one if the boys in work getting a direct email from ford privilege stating the double privilege offer.

No direct link, you just need to phone your dealership up.

My mate is also getting one from a different dealership to our local one and they are doing it also.

#6 Silent Shark

Silent Shark

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.6 Titanium 3dr (not pictured)
Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:55 PM

Thanks for the info.

I'll call the dealer and see if they know anything, which is unlikely as they are generally useless :rolleyes: , but one can hope!

#7 FMC

FMC

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta mk7 Zetec-S TDCi + Eibachs

Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:37 PM

Had a phone call from my dealer about this earlier this morning - this only applies to cars contracted from 7th to 31sr December.

So in our case, becasue the car was contracted mid October, we've had to cancel the order off the system, then recontract it at December's price, which is basically 500 more than it was in October, so we are only seeing a 500 benefit over the original price.

But hey, that's still 500. Oh, and we got an extra 450 off in November when Ford extended the deposit allowance :)

#8 Jonny87

Jonny87

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
Posted 10 December 2009 - 06:44 PM

How do you get get a Ford 'Privilege' voucher? Do you have to be posh or something? :P

#9 FMC

FMC

• PipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:46 PM

How do you get get a Ford 'Privilege' voucher? Do you have to be posh or something? :P

Become an employee of Ford, or get a relative to become one! :P

For does have another scheme called Ambassador, for friends, distant relatives, neighbours etc, where an employee can request a voucher entitling them to a partial discount. I'm not exactly sure how much it's worth, but it used to be half of the Privilege on some models.

Get talking nice to daisbuys and maybe he can nominate you for an Ambassador voucher :lol:

#10 Jonny87

Jonny87

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:55 PM

Become an employee of Ford, or get a relative to become one! :P

For does have another scheme called Ambassador, for friends, distant relatives, neighbours etc, where an employee can request a voucher entitling them to a partial discount. I'm not exactly sure how much it's worth, but it used to be half of the Privilege on some models.

Get talking nice to daisbuys and maybe he can nominate you for an Ambassador voucher :lol:

lol! Cheers for the info :)

Already got the car though! Luckily with a massive discount!

#11 matt1987

matt1987

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec now - Soon MK7 Titanium!!!
Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:44 PM

What a deal this sounds. Nah I only got 2100 off, but he did give me an extra 500 for the px aswell to all in all he gave me 2600 which I was happy.

It work out roughly 11800 for a panther black titanium 1.4 petrol 5dr with bluetooth usb thing, which in my opinion isnt that bad at all!

#12 daisbuys

daisbuys

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:33 AM

:lol: Remember when I tried that last time....I wanted to give that !Removed! lawyer a slap!

Nice price on the TIT by the way Matt, missus just bought a 1.6 tdci silver 5 door TIT for £12,400. So you done pretty good on that price with no voucher.

#13 FMC

FMC

• PipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 01:06 PM

:lol: Remember when I tried that last time....I wanted to give that !Removed! lawyer a slap!

But if anyone is interested, I am open to beer tokens ;)

Nice price on the TIT by the way Matt, missus just bought a 1.6 tdci silver 5 door TIT for 12,400. So you done pretty good on that price with no voucher.

:lol:

I don't know what you're on about exactly, but i think i know who lol (Si?)

@Matt: part-exing a car on a new car deal always makes working out the price you actually pay a bit difficult (I still don't know whether i'm getting a brilliant deal or just average because of my part-ex value on the ST, but there is an almost identical 2008 Perf Blue ST3 with Mountune 260 conversion for sale at my dealer's for 15450, so I think getting 14K for mine (08, ST2, no Mountune) in part ex is pretty good!! :))

#14 daisbuys

daisbuys

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:52 PM

Yep, si the bi lol.

#15 Wongy

Wongy

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Ford Model: Zetec S
Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:55 PM

wish i was entitled to this :(

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users