Do Not Sell My Personal Information

At Long Last

Chris Ecc

At long last my dealer has pulled their finger out and I pick up my fiesta zetec s tomorrow!

I had a sneaky peak today looks sweeeeeeeeet!

Pics tomorrow!

Good man!! and a panther.. defo the right choice!

I agree! Infact I dont think that its actually even possible to get a better colour than panther, it's like the best you can get! FOR SURE

The only people that will argue that FACT is the ones with white ones lol

Or Vision Blue ones... <_<

Congrats!

I've had Panther on a mk6 Fiesta before and when prepped properly it's a stunning finish! Trouble is, no matter what you do to it this time of year it's going to get covered in muck every day, and black is the worst for that! :(

Get some pics up as soon as you get it! B)

The salesguy who I bought my new titanium from is not there at the moment, and hasnt been for the past couple of weeks. I have been passed onto another salesman who just does not seem interested. I have called and called to check see if the car has arrived, and all he keeps saying is " Oh dont worry I will ring you as soon as it gets here ".

I phoned on Wednesday and he told me they had a delivery of new cars in, and mine was not on the delivery. He said that my car should be on Thursday's delivery. Well I had no phone call yesterday, but I am going to sign the finance docs this morning so hopefully its arrived so I can have a sneaky peek!

Here are some pics of my new car!

30 Miles on the clock when i picked her up: Two Line Display - Hmmmmm sany0268.th.jpg

Front View - sany0270s.th.jpg

Rear View - fiesta4x.th.jpg

Side View - sany0275.th.jpg

Spoiler - sany0276.th.jpg

Interior (I got Interior Pack 2; I recommend it everyone whos got in my car has gone wow look at the door sills!) - fiesta3.th.jpgfiesta2.th.jpgsany0292.th.jpg

Just for Laughs my Mileometer spelt out 'LOL' - sany0291.th.jpg

I really like the interior on the mk7, I've got the bluetooth and USB pack and I just leave a little memory stick plugged in with a few thousand tracks on it. The middle screen that displays song names, incoming calls, etc is really clear and I never realised how big it is!

Also has anyone noticed that the 1.6 Zetec S engine is really loud like it just runs loud when your outside the car you can really hear what sounds like fans running all the time? and the exhaust has a bit of a kick to it which surprised me!

What all you guys think?

Looking good, those sill plates do look the doggies. ;)

I tried to get them when I ordered mine but the dealers couldn't find them on the options list even though they were shown in the brochures, ah well. :(

what are the 2 buttons either side of the hazzard warning button for?

They are to select the options on the bottom of the matrix display. Like on a mobile phone.

Really nice! B)

Wish i'd gone for the lightup sills and gearknob now, they look so good!

love the numberplate :lol: great for when a copper writing it down! :lol:

the fans running all time shouldnt be right...unless you got the A/C on??!

And engine should quiten down a little with time, still fresh! :)

Looks nice....of course!

Very nice Chris :D seen you pull onto Wickes Fri night, looks good in black fair play!

they control like the stuff on the bottom line of the display like 'answer call', 'track info', etc.... abit like you get on mobiles

Very nice Chris :D seen you pull onto Wickes Fri night, looks good in black fair play!

yer went down to wickes to look for my mate, didnt know anyone else from wrexham on here!

Here are some pics of my new car!

30 Miles on the clock when i picked her up: Two Line Display - Hmmmmm sany0268.th.jpg

Front View - sany0270s.th.jpg

Rear View - fiesta4x.th.jpg

Side View - sany0275.th.jpg

Spoiler - sany0276.th.jpg

Interior (I got Interior Pack 2; I recommend it everyone whos got in my car has gone wow look at the door sills!) - fiesta3.th.jpgfiesta2.th.jpgsany0292.th.jpg

Just for Laughs my Mileometer spelt out 'LOL' - sany0291.th.jpg

I really like the interior on the mk7, I've got the Bluetooth and USB pack and I just leave a little memory stick plugged in with a few thousand tracks on it. The middle screen that displays song names, incoming calls, etc is really clear and I never realised how big it is!

Also has anyone noticed that the 1.6 Zetec S engine is really loud like it just runs loud when your outside the car you can really hear what sounds like fans running all the time? and the exhaust has a bit of a kick to it which surprised me!

What all you guys think?

hi did you take the pics in eagles meadow car park :P

hi did you take the pics in eagles meadow car park :P

Have you had your new build car yet? After rejecting the first one? Or are you another victim of Evans Halshaw's poor customer service :P

Have you had your new build car yet? After rejecting the first one? Or are you another victim of Evans Halshaw's poor customer service :P

hi went in to dealer on sat to pick new reg they said it was in southampton awaiting to come up by train,hopefully swap over next week :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club