Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 Red Edition Fiesta

Danny|92

Cars looking great mate, if you are wanting led footwell lights, I would recommend the panel led's as the bulbs don't cover much and are bareley visible

2 hours ago, Aarron96 said:

Cars looking great mate, if you are wanting led footwell lights, I would recommend the panel led's as the bulbs don't cover much and are bareley visible

Cheers! I actually got some LED Panels from CEUK but one of them broke when I attached the adaptor so I'm stuck with one working one and one broken one. Might try again at some point as you're right when you say the bulbs are barely visible. It has to be totally dark to even see that they're on. 

So since the foot rest, or "dead pedal" or whatever you want to call it was delivered its been sitting unopened but I finally got around to installing it today so I thought I'd share a couple of pictures. I think it adds a nice touch to the foot well and compliments my Lockwood S kick plate pretty nicely. Please excuse how dirty the inside is, believe it or not I cleaned it last week :(

Fiesta_Dead_Pedal.jpg

Fiesta_Dead_Pedal__2.jpg

And of course I couldn't avoid a quick picture while I was out!

27-02-17.jpg

I'm definitely going to think about the TRC front and side splitters when I next get paid. That extra little low-line touch would look amazing from this angle!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Danny|92 said:

Please excuse how dirty the inside is, believe it or not I cleaned it last week :(

Dirty?! If that's dirty then mine must be classed as the inside of a bin lorry :tongue:

If you're thinking about getting TRC I have a discount code for 10% off!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tom-B64 said:

Dirty?! If that's dirty then mine must be classed as the inside of a bin lorry :tongue:

If you're thinking about getting TRC I have a discount code for 10% off!

I think I'm a bit of a clean freak, that's the problem!

Oh that would be super helpful, a little bit of money saved is never a bad thing :laugh:

Edit: Speaking of TRC, do you know of anyone that has fitted their rear ST style diffuser and would it be a straight swap from the stock Zetec S rear? (http://www.triplercomposites.com/product/ford-fiesta-mk7-5-rear-diffuser/) I kind of prefer the gloss all in one look over the usual ST valance that people go for.

• 2 weeks later...

Small update:

Ordered a K&N Air Filter which arrived today so will hopefully get that installed tomorrow after work. TRC front splitter has also been ordered along with some 3mm red tape to do a pinstripe effect along the edge of the splitter and wind deflectors. Final thing coming is the gel "S" wing badges from DMB. Looking forward to getting these few bits put on the car. 

Will probably also get a sun strip fitted at some point as well.

liking the sounds of the parts collection fella

My pin stripe tape was delivered today. I had only planned on using it on the wind deflectors and the front splitter once its fitted. However I decided to try a line of it on the diffuser. I'll let you all decide what you think but personally I like it; I think it breaks up the flat grey/black nicely. 

IMG_20170313_160021.jpg

IMG_20170313_160042.jpg

IMG_20170313_160143.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
looks good mate. How did you manage to get the chrome badge that says "fiesta" black?

It was actually like that when I got the car. But if you wanted to do it you could just follow the usual de-badge process (heat and fishing line/floss), paint it black and then just stick it back on. I might have to do it to mine soon as some of the paint is starting to chip away. Either that or I'll just leave it de-badged.

6 hours ago, fraserrg said:

fair enough. You got a link to the 3M red tape? 

I just went for some cheap tape on amazon, 10m for £2. Its great for smooth surfaces like the plastic deflectors (still on after 2 washes and plenty of rain) but the diffuser stripe has fallen off twice because of the rough texture. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0042XXM8S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• 3 months later...

Haven't updated this in a while as I hadn't done much to the car. After having ordered an ST style rear diffuser from Triple R Composites about a month or so ago I finally got around to fitting it today after work! Pictures don't really do it justice but as its the first major visual change I should put it on here! I've also got some RallyFlapz from Performance Creations which will hopefully be going on in the next week or so! 

IMG_20170701_183246-2.thumb.jpg.e4566d4a843ca93db148ec3eba824d26.jpg

The only other change is that I finally fitted a sunstrip to the front windscreen. Its just a simple gloss black one and I have putted a thin red stripe at the bottom.

19402780_10155137542429193_1247471706_o.thumb.jpg.72694271061ccba6670a18e7b81d6cd5.jpg

My only other plan, as well as the RallyFlapz, is to paint the front brake calipers red, just to make them stand out a bit more.

Anyway, that does it for this long overdue update, let me know what you think of the rear diffuser!

the rear diffuser looks good mate and like the sun strip too might add one to my focus but unsure lol. the rallyflapz will make a difference and will also stop stone chips on your skirts and will help stop some crap sticking on the doors.

• Like 1

Fiesta looks really nice, how easy was the red trim? I've a Maxton splitter coming for my focus and was having similar thoughts

• Like 1

On 02/07/2017 at 0:00 PM, b4zz said:

the rear diffuser looks good mate and like the sun strip too might add one to my focus but unsure lol. the rallyflapz will make a difference and will also stop stone chips on your skirts and will help stop some crap sticking on the doors.

Cheers! Yeah, once I get the flaps on I'll be happier with it, and perhaps an exhaust trim just to finish off the back.

2 hours ago, Commencal24 said:

Fiesta looks really nice, how easy was the red trim? I've a Maxton splitter coming for my focus and was having similar thoughts

Thanks! The trim is probably the easiest part to be honest. Just buy a roll of pinstripe tape (I used 6mm but am considering getting some slightly thicker) and then follow along the edge pressing down as you go. I'll link the video I watched before trying it myself. I'd suggest putting the tape on before you put the splitter on the car to make it easier.

• Like 1

loving it! Great to see another red edition :D

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Danny|92 said:

Cheers! Yeah, once I get the flaps on I'll be happier with it, and perhaps an exhaust trim just to finish off the back.

Thanks! The trim is probably the easiest part to be honest. Just buy a roll of pinstripe tape (I used 6mm but am considering getting some slightly thicker) and then follow along the edge pressing down as you go. I'll link the video I watched before trying it myself. I'd suggest putting the tape on before you put the splitter on the car to make it easier.

Good thinking 

ah a red edition with a sunstrip!! been thinking about doing this for mine. love the the ford bible sticker on the rear, ive just joined that group so will be getting some decorations for my red edition shortly.. looking good mate!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kingsley91 said:

ah a red edition with a sunstrip!! been thinking about doing this for mine. love the the ford bible sticker on the rear, ive just joined that group so will be getting some decorations for my red edition shortly.. looking good mate!!

Cheers! You definitely should! I think its a nice little touch to the front of the car. I went for gloss but a matte strip could look quite good too. Yeah that sticker is the "oil Slick" one, changes colour depending on the lighting. Contact Andy Rushton of the Ford Bible FB page for any stuff you want to order :) They have quite a little selection now.

5 hours ago, Danny|92 said:

Cheers! You definitely should! I think its a nice little touch to the front of the car. I went for gloss but a matte strip could look quite good too. Yeah that sticker is the "Oil Slick" one, changes colour depending on the lighting. Contact Andy Rushton of the Ford Bible FB page for any stuff you want to order :) They have quite a little selection now.

Will do mate, looks lik im heading up to the july meet so will see what they got there! 

• Like 1

Is it possible to attach the rear valance from a 13 plate zetec s (mk7.5) to my 12 plate titanium (mk7), trying to make my car a bit sportier.

7 minutes ago, LORD_MO said:

Is it possible to attach the rear valance from a 13 plate zetec s (mk7.5) to my 12 plate titanium (mk7), trying to make my car a bit sportier.

As far as I know, yes it is possible. I'll copy and paste an answer from @Iam2deck on a similar topic as he seems to know better than me:

"I have done this in my build project. I think you need to just have the spat attatchments (the side attatchments under the fog lights that extend down) in order to fit the diffuser. I personally couldnt find spats cheap enough so I managed to find a rear bumper from a black edition which had the spats already, and the bumper and spats were in my colour too for £65. I then fitted that bumper and then attatched the zetec S facelift diffuser to it! It makes a big difference to the sportiness of the back end, been one of my favourite mods so far"

This is the thread for reference: 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Danny|92 said:

As far as I know, yes it is possible. I'll copy and paste an answer from @Iam2deck on a similar topic as he seems to know better than me:

"I have done this in my build project. I think you need to just have the spat attatchments (the side attatchments under the fog lights that extend down) in order to fit the diffuser. I personally couldnt find spats cheap enough so I managed to find a rear bumper from a black edition which had the spats already, and the bumper and spats were in my colour too for £65. I then fitted that bumper and then attatched the zetec S facelift diffuser to it! It makes a big difference to the sportiness of the back end, been one of my favourite mods so far"

This is the thread for reference: 

Thanks a lot this was very helpful

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club