Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 Red Edition Fiesta

Danny|92

So a week later than planned the RallyFlapz have been fitted. Really liking how the back of the car is looking now! All that is left is an exhaust to finish it off and for that I'm looking at either a custom back box or fitting a standard ST 180 box, undecided yet. 

IMG_20170714_163941-2.thumb.jpg.b7147e87a86fe5a27e1b878802efbe53.jpg

IMG_20170714_162358-2.thumb.jpg.96df842ee8ac8b5ccadc47ed70357657.jpg

IMG_20170714_162556.thumb.jpg.d47391e601be20610b8b1c3e43f79b68.jpg

Now that the back is looking more interesting I might de-badge just to clean it up a little, what are people's thoughts on de-badging? 🙄 I'm also considering getting some sort of small decal to stick on the flaps but no idea what, any ideas would be appreciated :smile:

• Like 1

Flaps look great. I always prefer a minimalist approach so would debadge and leave the flaps without decals.

Also, I've upgraded my ST to a Mountune cat back exhaust so I've got an ST180 exhaust to sell. PM me if you're interested.

12 minutes ago, Dan P said:

Also, I've upgraded my ST to a Mountune cat back exhaust so I've got an ST180 exhaust to sell. PM me if you're interested.

Good shout on the clean look, I might just de-badge and if I don't like it I can always put them back on. I'll send you a PM now bud.

• Like 1

looking good with the flaps on fella and as you say just needs a exhaust to finish the rear now. I would just debadge and keep the rear clean and tidy

1 hour ago, b4zz said:

looking good with the flaps on fella and as you say just needs a exhaust to finish the rear now. I would just debadge and keep the rear clean and tidy

Cheers buddy! Hopefully the exhaust will happen sooner rather than later 🙄 and yeah I'm probably going to de-badge and see what I think. Take the "S" off this afternoon and it already looks a bit better. 

19 hours ago, Danny|92 said:

Cheers buddy! Hopefully the exhaust will happen sooner rather than later 🙄 and yeah I'm probably going to de-badge and see what I think. Take the "S" off this afternoon and it already looks a bit better. 

will look forward to seeing pics once the exhaust is sorted fella. de badged my focus rear and looks better for it

• Like 1

De-badged this morning and you were all right. It does certainly look a lot better without! Thanks for the recommendations! 

20017564_10155230557824193_8454712414092

Shame we have to drive round with yellow rear plates 🙄 

• Like 1

looking good and cant beat a nice clean bum ha ha

• Like 1

Another small update, clearly the car isn't red enough already so I decided to paint the front calipers red 🙄 Super cheap to do, I bought a 250ml can of Halfords Red Caliper paint for about £8 and got around to doing it yesterday after a busy weekend. I think it looks good and works as a nice contrast to the black rims along with the red caps and centre badges! Masked off what I didn't want to get paint on and just used a small brush to apply it. I did 4 coats on each caliper with about 30 minutes between each. 

I know its not the neatest job in the world but for me, they'll do and are an improvement over non-painted.

IMG_20170718_154017.thumb.jpg.1b68af5fc1205201ed15ed51b5d8fcba.jpg

IMG_20170718_154702.thumb.jpg.a3e88cc314256bf8c2057f0645c87c87.jpg

IMG_20170719_100907.thumb.jpg.26e60868aa656d017228cc01edbd7459.jpg

• Like 2

Looks good, just don't put any Brembo stickers on them lol 😉

Its something I've been meaning to do for months

• Like 1

looking good and does look much better

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Commencal24 said:

Looks good, just don't put any brembo stickers on them lol 😉

Its something I've been meaning to do for months

Cheers! and haha no worry of that happening! I'm not one for making the car look something its not (ST diffuser aside 🙄) 

You should get it done, easy and cheap enough to do, just takes a few hours to do and leave overnight to dry properly.

9 hours ago, b4zz said:

looking good and does look much better

Thank buddy! I'm glad somebody else agrees and its not just my own biased opinion 🙄 

Picking up an ST back box on Saturday so hopefully get it installed at some point next week and that will be the back finished for now.

15 hours ago, Danny|92 said:

Cheers! and haha no worry of that happening! I'm not one for making the car look something its not (ST diffuser aside 🙄) 

You should get it done, easy and cheap enough to do, just takes a few hours to do and leave overnight to dry properly.

Thank buddy! I'm glad somebody else agrees and its not just my own biased opinion 🙄 

Picking up an ST back box on Saturday so hopefully get it installed at some point next week and that will be the back finished for now.

nice and cant wiat to see the pics when its fitted

• Like 1

Get a dashcam as well! I have a 2017 ST-Line Red Edition..and well..just view my topic here: 

Definitely worth investing in a dashcam! Luckily for me she was forthcoming with accepting liability!

8 hours ago, HappyJam said:

Get a dashcam as well! I have a 2017 ST-Line Red Edition..and well..just view my topic here: 

Yeah I saw that topic of yours the other day, crappy luck! Especially when the car is so new as well. I've had a few near misses with people (including a bus) but thankfully nothing has happened yet. Top advice on fitting a dashcam though, I had one in my previous car so just transferred it over and have had it installed in the Fiesta since the day I collected it.

Looking good:wink: staying original but adding your own personal touch to make it tastefully unique is harder then people think, its way to easy to go over kill and make it look tacky

Keep us updated:yahoo:

2 hours ago, usersteve said:

Looking good:wink: staying original but adding your own personal touch to make it tastefully unique is harder then people think, its way to easy to go over kill and make it look tacky

Keep us updated:yahoo:

So true! I've had a couple of people tell me to get rid of the sticker on the back window but I don't think its that bad 🙄 Other than that I'm happy with how its looking so far! 

Ay, sticker on the back window is ace! Gotta be repping fordbible! xD

• Like 2

17 hours ago, OPLxx said:

Ay, sticker on the back window is ace! Gotta be repping fordbible! xD

I've only a small one on mine, got the large to fit once the weather improves 

• Like 1

Yeah I like it personally! I think it's good to be proud of a group you're part of, plus I think it makes the back a little more interesting 🙄 

Picked up the ST back box today, its in really good condition! Only done 900 miles according to the guy I got it from so hopefully that will be fitted in the week! 

58 minutes ago, Danny|92 said:

Yeah I like it personally! I think it's good to be proud of a group you're part of, plus I think it makes the back a little more interesting 🙄 

Picked up the ST back box today, its in really good condition! Only done 900 miles according to the guy I got it from so hopefully that will be fitted in the week! 

Here's my little sticker 

IMG_8108.PNG.6563a2a83943012cdf8ccf2ddd8c34fb.PNG

think it'll look much better with the bigger one fitted, don't think the gf will agree though 😂

Look forward to seeing how it looks

14 hours ago, Danny|92 said:

look forward to seeing this fitted mate

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club