Show
Photo
- - - - -

For anyone with EATC (Climate Control in normal speak)

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 KeithC

KeithC

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts
  • Ford Model: New Fiesta 1.4 Titanium
Posted 13 December 2009 - 10:06 AM

Read my sig.

Just cos my ST currently returns an average of 26mpg when driven conservatively, up to 34mpg on a steady motorway cruise, doesn't stop it from drinking at the rate of 7.5mpg when pushed hard over my favourite mountain road. So i like to save every drop for when i can best use it.

And it's going next week cos having been unemployed for nearly a year, i simply cannot afford to keep it any longer. I've had it nearly 2 years, so it's time for a change anyway. Pity that my previous plan of chopping it in for an RS didn't happen :( Never mind, !Removed! happens, and it won't stop me enjoying the Fiesta when it arrives :D

Heard the ST's were crap with fuel, christ, my M3 is hardly any worse. :lol:

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 MarkyR

MarkyR

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Mk7 Zetec S

Posted 17 December 2009 - 12:22 AM

I stick mine on auto then just adjust the temperature. if it's cold like currently I just hit Max for defrosting until the engines warmed.
And as a tip, if you switch OFF the AC and the Auto Mode, then select a high temperature, wack the fan on full speed and then select Face for the air flow. if you then adjust the side vents to aim at the side windows that frozen side window defrosts in about 1 to 2 mins!! I've had to do it and was nicely surprised at it's speed!.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users