Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ford dealerships customer service is dreadfull

Zack

after a long week looking around for a fiesta zetec s i thought i would visit my nearst ford branch to see if they could point me in the right direction and give me some advice. i wanted a quick qoute for my current fiesta to roughly see what i would get. i was wrong there is no such thing as quick at a ford garage. they wanted all my details just so they could search there data base for a car. after a long wait i was not interested anymore in the help so i just got up and left the showroom. i doubt i will ever be visiting a ford garage again as everytime i visit its allways hard sell and terrible customer service its a shane as i really like there cars.  Rant over with.

• Like 1

yeah , theres not much hustle or urgency at the ford dealers near me either.

god help you if youre in a rush at the parts desk , i usually bring a packed lunch with me  lol

they must think they are the only car business in town,,,,,,,,,

;-)

• Like 2

only nipped in from work for some advice spent 30mins sorting my details out absolute joke, plenty of more car garages about 😃

You should try dealing with Ford at the corporate level then! I really have no words to describe how they have treated me in my 5 months of Ford ownership.

• Like 2

Shouldn't come as any surprise to you. Ford consistently been ranking near last place in dealer satisfaction surveys across all the brands.

Most dealerships around my backyards (in SE England) are also pretty terrible for service

• Like 2

Never had any problems with Evans Halshaw Ford or a proper Ford dealership, when I asked roughly how much for my old Fiesta both said 5-6k give or take without sitting down in the end I got £6.5k

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club