Join Premium & Save
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

mastermjr2004

Ford Fiesta Zetec 2013 Nut Alloy Key

Hi,

Appreciate any advice given. Please be nice with me ūüėä. To cut the story short, I had¬†been trying to obtain my car back for 2 years going down the¬†unecessary legal route and have the car in my possesion. 8¬†months later I have now needed to change the break pads but cannot find the nut key anywhere so cannot change them. I know I should have checked when receiving¬†the car back, but wouldn't make much difference as I know she will just deny that she had them and say it was in the car. All documents including logbook are in my name. I tried looking for the key code card but obviously she has taken that out when the car was purchased.¬†¬†Can anybody advise how or if there is a possibility of getting an alloy wheel nut key?

Car: FORD FIESTA ZETEC 2013

Kind regards,

Mike

When I picked up my ST I also forgot to check the locking nut was in the car. I contacted the dealer to see if they could check that they had it but in the end they had to send me another set of nuts and new locking nut. I got them changed over at my nearest Ford dealership (purchasing dealer was 110 miles away).

Ford dealers have the tools to remove an old set and replace them with a new set, not sure if this is something that any other garage can do.

**Edit**

Or you could try buying this and getting a new locking set.

http://www.halfords.com/workshop-tools/tools/sockets-accessories/laser-locking-wheel-nut-remover