Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Focus windows opening by themselves

Graham Jackson

Just had a knock at the door to find my neighbour stood there to be told do you know all your car windows are open!!!! Now they can't have been open long as it was raining earlier and the car is dry inside. I haven't been anywhere near the key this morning and the spare key is in my jeans pocket which i haven't moved since last night. The car was locked just the windows open Anyone got any idea's?

Graham 

Ur car is haunted [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Cud be ppl trying to steal it some how ??

Strange tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Thank you for replying.

A haunted car was the first thing i thought of :eek: :eek:

Just spoke to my brother in law who sold me the car and work at a multi franchise site inc a ford main dealers and the first thing he said was somehow the global opening had been triggered 

• Like 2

Yep global opening would only be triggered if u had the key in ur pocket and was leaning on it or something. Keep an eye on it. If it was thieves u would see where they tampered with ur lock. If this is not the case and u have been no where near the keys there must be a fault if it was me I would just keep an eye on it. I thought the new Ford Focus only has global windows closed not open. U should check buy holding ur unlock button on ur key thob to see if it works

Yes you can open and close the windows. It hasn't done it since so its haunted :shocking:

• 5 years later...

I found my 2020 Focus with all its windows open this morning. It seems that they opened spontaneously without any one triggering the global opening. It would have been bad news had it been raining. 

4 hours ago, Mr_FordFocus said:

It would have been bad news had it been raining. 

Yes, but good news if it was hot 😀

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club