Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2 tail lights to rs tail lights

Danking17

12 minutes ago, Danking17 said:

That's perfect thanks mate I've tried looking on the website but really difficult to find them without that part number your a life saver lol

There's a old guy in service department at my local ford dealership and he used to wreck my head, 

Every time id go in and request an ST part he would ask for chassis number then id explain well I don't have an ST but I want to purchase the part for my 1.6tdci 

he would then tell me it's not listed for that vehicle and it won't fit,

Which is complete scutter,

I later bought a pirate copy of "Ford etis" which is the complete software system the parts department use which allowed me to browse parts and then go in to Ford and purchase by part number without any sort of explanation and it worked quite well 😅

looks like this, it's also available some place online to download 

Captures.png

Focusgrill.png

DashFlapfocusmk2.png

Part2.png

• Like 1

There's a old guy in service department at my local ford dealership and he used to wreck my head, 
Every time id go in and request an ST part he would ask for chassis number then id explain well I don't have an ST but I want to purchase the part for my 1.6tdci 
he would then tell me it's not listed for that vehicle and it won't fit,
Which is complete scutter,
I later bought a pirate copy of "Ford etis" which is the complete software system the parts department use which allowed me to browse parts and then go in to Ford and purchase by part number without any sort of explanation and it worked quite well [emoji28]
looks like this, it's also available some place online to download 
Captures.png
Focusgrill.png
DashFlapfocusmk2.png
Part2.png

[emoji23][emoji23] sounds like the same guy at my local dealer really difficult to deal with but if I go in with the part number now it should keep him quiet lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The part number for the set of focus RS tail lights complete with looms and bulbs fitted is: 
FINIS 1673850
You can go to any ford dealer and request that part number without any chassis details,
I suggest logging on to fordpartsuk.com and contacting through the site email to request a price for FINIS 1673850 
I've bought alot of little parts from them such as the rubber coin mat fits in the OBD port pocket.

Just tried that part number on the website but it didn't come up so I've sent them an email, I'm thinking they might not be making them anymore due to the mk3 coming out?

I know it's a bit late to reply on this subject but here's a picture of mine had them smoked and fitted led brake and indicators bulbs as well

IMG_0031.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Danking17 said:

Just tried that part number on the website but it didn't come up so I've sent them an email, I'm thinking they might not be making them anymore due to the mk3 coming out?

They probably only list warehouse stock on there website and other items would be direct order, the mk2.5 focus parts should be fully available for atleast ten years after manufacture, I had a 2000 registered Toyota Levin BZR from Japan and my local dealer could still supply me with brand new parts even though the vehicle was never sold in the country. God I miss that car so much was a black horse had superstrut suspension which meant the axle leans on corners but the chassis doesn't lean atall which resulted in you never knowing when to stop pushing it on the band's before you would loose the rear and 😁

• Like 1

They probably only list warehouse stock on there website and other items would be direct order, the mk2.5 focus parts should be fully available for atleast ten years after manufacture, I had a 2000 registered Toyota Levin BZR from Japan and my local dealer could still supply me with brand new parts even though the vehicle was never sold in the country. God I miss that car so much was a black horse had superstrut suspension which meant the axle leans on corners but the chassis doesn't lean atall which resulted in you never knowing when to stop pushing it on the band's before you would loose the rear and [emoji16]

Ah OK cool I'll have to give them a ring with the part number then unless they email back. That does sound like a beast lol and a lot of fun on round abouts [emoji23]

• Like 1

I know it's a bit late to reply on this subject but here's a picture of mine had them smoked and fitted led brake and indicators bulbs as well
IMG_0031.JPG
IMG_0597.JPG

Yeah they look nice mate actually quite looking forward to getting mine

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Danking17 said:

Ah OK cool I'll have to give them a ring with the part number then unless they email back. That does sound like a beast lol and a lot of fun on round abouts emoji23.png

They should email you back at some stage Monday, 

Here's the build thread 

The part number for the set of focus RS tail lights complete with looms and bulbs fitted is: 
FINIS 1673850
You can go to any ford dealer and request that part number without any chassis details,
I suggest logging on to fordpartsuk.com and contacting through the site email to request a price for FINIS 1673850 
I've bought alot of little parts from them such as the rubber coin mat fits in the OBD port pocket.

Yeah ford quoted me £430 for the set [emoji23] looks like I'll probably be getting them from Germany [emoji106]

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Danking17 said:

Yeah ford quoted me £430 for the set emoji23.png looks like I'll probably be getting them from Germany emoji106.png

That's phenomenal 😦

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Danking17 said:

Tell me about it lol

Next time I'm filling up any forms and they ask if i have any savings or investments; I'm going to document that I have a set of focus RS tail lights as there increasing in price 😁

• Like 1

Next time I'm filling up any forms and they ask if i have any savings or investments; I'm going to document that I have a set of focus RS tail lights as there increasing in price [emoji16]

[emoji23] [emoji23] sounds about right mate. I'm quite surprised more places don't sell them, they seem like a good money maker lol

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club