Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which remap?

Cookey09

Hi all, just wondering who has had their car remapped?

I have a 1.0 100ps Fiesta 64 plate, I'm wanting a little more power...

So which tuning company to go for?? 

Bluefin superchips?

PumaSpeed?

Revo?

Pro's and cons would be helpful too, I think I've heard a few issues about Bluefin??

Id like to get mine remapped within the next two week or so... 

Cheers. Cookey. 

Go with revo. There development and testing smashes most other companies, and their customer service is the best ive come across. 

10000% do NOT use AET motorsport, long story short my 1.0 is dead 5 days after a visit to them 

• Like 1

bluefin on my focus eco 100. no problems and been on since oct 14, and driven 24k with it on ( car on 51k now) dont drive hard every day but the power is there when i need it. easy to take map off when required.

• Like 2

Just now, GingerFlame said:

Go with revo. There development and testing smashes most other companies, and their customer service is the best ive come across. 

10000% do NOT use AET motorsport, long story short my 1.0 is dead 5 days after a visit to them 

See, I know Revo are a well established company and have good reviews... So I could go with them...

what happened to yours??

Just now, iantt said:

bluefin on my focus eco 100. no problems and been on since oct 14, and driven 24k with it on ( car on 51k now) dont drive hard every day but the power is there when i need it. easy to take map off when required.

Yeah, bluefin, I've heard is super reliable but I've heard of one or two stories of cars going into limp mode etc...

i like the simplicity of the BlueFin...

• Like 1

On 12/02/2017 at 8:51 PM, Cookey09 said:

Hi all, just wondering who has had their car remapped?

I have a 1.0 100ps Fiesta 64 plate, I'm wanting a little more power...

So which tuning company to go for?? 

Bluefin superchips?

PumaSpeed?

Revo?

Pro's and cons would be helpful too, I think I've heard a few issues about Bluefin??

Id like to get mine remapped within the next two week or so... 

Cheers. Cookey. 

Just had a custom remap on my 13 plate 1.5 van think it was 75bhp now almost 100, my god the difference, its got so much torque and pulls like a train! however no traction control makes 1st gear interesting!! lol

I've got Bluefin. No complaints after 5 or so months. If I had to go again though I'd probably go with Revo. They have an install tool similar to Bluefin so you can revert to stock if necessary, they also have 2 fuel options. Most importantly though, they have a Stage 2 option for when you get bored, which Bluefin doesn't offer for the 1.0T. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club