Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2013 Focus Titanium Navigator - SD Card

FocusSteve

Hi all

New user here, hoping someone can help.

I picked up a used 2013 FOcus Titanium Navigator yesterday, however the SD card for the sat nav was not included.

It has the Sony headunit and Ford Sync.

Ive been looking around on eBay for a second hand SD card but there seems to be a load of different versions so not sure which is the right one for my car.

I've seen Bosch Tom Tom SD cards, cards with an "F" version number (F1, F2 etc...), Ford SD Cards etc...

Does anyone know which cards is the correct type for my car?

Cheers

Steve

1 minute ago, Typhoonf2 said:

hi. your sd card starts with V so just look on ebay for a v6 or v7 (latest) card.

Nice one! Cheers!

Do you know if the SD cards also include the latest SYNC software or can this only be updated by a dealer?

i think sync is a dealer update. i did get a firmware update on the sd card when i went from v5 to v6 but the v7 was just the maps.

Great, thanks again!

Don't suppose you know if the Ford Bosch TOM TOM cards will work too do you and if yes then whats the difference?

Cheers all, I've managed to get a V6 card from eBay for £45, hopefully it will do the trick!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club