Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What to lookout for in mk7.5 2011 Fiesta 1.4?

Muhammad

Hello

There is a used car I am interested in and its a 2011 Fiesta titanium mk7.5 1.4 petrol. It has some upgrades such as the sony stereo. I just wanted to know if there were any common problems with this model and things that I should look out for before making a decision. Also is it worth paying for an inspection from RAC/AA as my knowledge in cars is limited?

To be honest I had a 2012 1.4 and there was nothing to look out for the car was a good car the only thing to look out for is the usual make sure all the windows ford marks match up check all panels of car for any signs of new paint check the boot under the spare for water. A quick look under the car for leaks. If u can take it up to 70 on test drive to make sure no vibrations. And that's it really. When looking at a used car I like to spend a good hour going over everything sometimes twice just to make sure. Best off to write a list out because it's easy to miss something.

And yes if u have the money spare a inspection would be good good idea then there should be no nasty surprises 

To my knowledge, the facelift fiesta (mk7.5 as it is referred to) wasn't released until 2013 meaning the earliest one is a 62 plate

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club