Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking for some advice

Steve edge

Hi guys and thanks for your help.

I have a 2016 Ford Edge with the panoramic roof option fitted and I am finding it very difficult to find any roof bars that will fit this model with the panoramic roof. The reason I bought this car is because we are traveling to Spain in the summer with 2 dogs and 3 kids so need a roof box so to fit all the luggage in without being able to fit some roof bars then this expensive purchase was a waste of time.

If anybody has any ideas i would be grateful.

I have the glass roof and from the very beginning of ordering it I was informed roof bars will not be available but I am happy with that. I think that you will struggle to find anything due to the Edge being new to the UK I would take a look at the web in the USA as the edge has been available for some time.

I'll have the issue but I haven't picked up yet. I've got some generic roof bars that I used on my old Range Rover sport which hook over the roof- I'm hoping they will fit but will probably stop the roof opening. Failing that I'll just have to take less stuff! 

Was told by ford dealership that roof bars can not be fitted with panoramic roof . Got tow bar fitted to my edge and use  a thule tow bar mounted bike rack.

Like Peter i had to choose when i bought our edge between roof bars and panoramic sunroof. We chose the sun roof hoping someone would eventually release the bars. I spoke to thule a few months back and at the time they had no plans to develop anything.