Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IanH

Air Conditioning

27 posts in this topic

I agree. No maintenance is definitely a good thing. At first though did you ever get everyone asking you "why have you gone bald Keith?" "What the deal with the hair Keith?" etc etc?

Oh yes, got tremendous stick for it, it was a complete change, proper mop to nowt.

The wedding night was the best, the wife wouldn't let me me have it bald for the wedding, you know, like they do, but we were off to Turkey the day after so I wanted it gone. Solution was, my mate who happens to be a barber brought his clippers to the night do and I sizzled off, with another mate and we both had it done. Big problem was, I left the bathroom and white towels after a drunken attempt to clear up full of hair. to say the new wife wasn't best pleased was an understatement. :lol:

lol! Always wondered what I would look like bald (it's probably inevitable at some stage) but I think I would miss my hair