Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coming back

D13 HPD 95

Hi evening all, not sure if any one from the focus part of the club will remember my username but I had a fiesta a few years ago and after having a couple of cars golf gtd mk7 and an Audi TT Mk1 I'm looking at a focus st-2 mk3 tomorrow and wondered if there's any info on what to look out for? 

It says it has the 280 montune kit what does what actually have bolted to it? And how do I tell if it genuine? 

Cheers 

Hi Daniel

Yeah remember your name and also your Fiesta , loved what you did with it and Welcome back ,especially to the Focus side .

Thank you im hoping I'll be back car viewing is tomorrow then to talk to the bank manager and get her approval lol 

It's good a nice car, I still have it but not the same as a petrol 

• Like 1

Welcome back from the dark side Dan. Wasn't your vw a company car?

If the focus mountune is the same as my fiesta was hardware is basically a different air box and a k&n filter. It's the software in the ecu that does the magic

Check mountune website for exactly what it includes. You should be able to check with them as well just give them a call with the reg or vin number and they will be able to confirm it's genuine

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club