Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Handheld cordless vacuum - any thoughts on this?

redrabbit

After getting a nice newish car I've become a bit obsessed with keeping it nice and clean. My previous cars were all really old so wasn't too fussed about it.  

I saw this on amazonhttps://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01KLE13L4/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2QJS8535KI6KL&coliid=I116696DEN6S8U&psc=1

R4HZEFj.jpg

It was £120 but is now £50

I don't have a driveway, the car is often parked on the road, sometimes about 10m from my front door but sometimes a bit further.  I thought it would be good to have an option of just running out with it and spending 5 minutes just clearing up inside. 

Any thoughts on this?

A quid at the petrol station does the job just fine :)  I had one of these a few years ago and it was rubbish.  That said, they could be better nowadays.

I just had me a Dyson v8 but a lot of money just for car,these on the link as said are not that good as been through some of them.

Then again i had a very good deal,£80 as on offer from Argos and used my £60 of nectar points so i saved a lot it is dam good but its for house as well.