Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Ebay Purchases With Amazon Shipping.

Lenny
聽Share

Hi all,聽

This week ive purchased a few items on eBay UK, two of these items were brand new purchased from two seperate sellers,

To my surprise both the items arrived separately yesterday in amazon packaging 馃槮 i thought "eh what's going on"

Initially I was thinking; the seller's I've purchased from are selling virtual stock from there virtual warehouse in other words;

They find an item selling on amazon then bump the price up by 8 pounds and list it themselves on eBay, when one sells they enterprise by profiting from聽somthing they have very little to do with 馃榿

but when both purchases have come from amazon I'm thinking there may be something going on that I've missed out on hearing so I've post it here to hear from others?聽

Have you had a similar experience?聽

Purchased from here:聽http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/371804379447?roken=cUgayN

Recieved in Amazon Package馃憞20170219_094340_zps5xoohfm6_edit_1487497

Purchased from here:聽http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/371728353513?roken=cUgayN

Recieved in Amazon Package馃憞20170219_094302_zpsienn85eu_edit_1487497

• Like 1

Hi there聽

I purchased a phone cover from seller on eBay last month, I got parcel in amazon packaging and hadn't a clue what it was as didn't have anything on order with them.

opened it up was my phone case from eBay.

however the phone case was damaged I contacted seller who ignored me soon as opened return request they got in touch with me straight away sorted postage out n full refund.

everyone buys n sells stuff on from time to time but if these people are doing this on a daily basis n making huge profit needs reported as the money they make not getting taxed on n surely trading standards would have something to say.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lenny said:

Hi all,聽

This week ive purchased a few items on eBay UK, two of these items were brand new purchased from two seperate sellers,

To my surprise both the items arrived separately yesterday in Amazon packaging 馃槮 i thought "eh what's going on"

Initially I was thinking; the seller's I've purchased from are selling virtual stock from there virtual warehouse in other words;

They find an item selling on Amazon then bump the price up by 8 pounds and list it themselves on eBay, when one sells they enterprise by profiting from聽somthing they have very little to do with 馃榿

but when both purchases have come from Amazon I'm thinking there may be something going on that I've missed out on hearing so I've post it here to hear from others?聽

Have you had a similar experience?聽

Purchased from here:聽http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/371804379447?roken=cUgayN

Recieved in Amazon Package馃憞20170219_094340_zps5xoohfm6_edit_1487497

Purchased from here:聽http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/371728353513?roken=cUgayN

Recieved in Amazon Package馃憞20170219_094302_zpsienn85eu_edit_1487497

Hi there lenny and exact item i ordered off eBay and next day delivery and it was amazon,i think i spoke to you about聽 the switch on another post on here

and i had the same item as in your picture.

• Like 1

So you bought from eBay? Did you not look on amazon to see their prices? I always look at all the online selling sites and mostly buy from amazon coz they're cheaper and delivery methods best of all.
So for those who buy from amazon and sell on on eBay I say well done you lot.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jace1969 said:

Hi there lenny and exact item i ordered off ebay and next day delivery and it was Amazon,i think i spoke to you about聽 the switch on another post on here

and i had the same item as in your picture.

Hi mate, yeah we spoke on another thread which led to me realising i needed to purchase聽the additional Ethernet switch,聽

I'm thinking the seller is cashing in on shopping around on amazon.

25 minutes ago, tazzman600 said:

So you bought from ebay? Did you not look on Amazon to see their prices? I always look at all the online selling sites and mostly buy from amazon coz they're cheaper and delivery methods best of all.
So for those who buy from amazon and sell on on ebay I say well done you lot.

Yep bought both items from eBay mate, and I do feel kind of stupid now that you mentioned amazon because I'm an amazon Prime member aswell 馃槶 use it for Fire TV and my kids got Amazon tablets from Santa and use Prime membership but i聽never thought of shopping around that much I'm so used to eBay been using it since 2002 馃槯

• Like 2

Yeah sometimes we all make mistakes now and then and feel foolish.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tazzman600 said:

Yeah sometimes we all make mistakes now and then and feel foolish.

I wasn't even drinking though 馃槪

That's why you felt foolish Lenny lol. Next time make sure you've had a few hic!

• Like 1

I also looked at amazon first 3 days before as my mate as the prime and was 拢5 more聽 i thought nothing of it them looked again

when this arrived,starting thinking and looked and was about 拢3 cheaper but i still got free next day delivery as it came by amazon.

Just lost 拢3 in all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe they have a store on amazon too and are just shipping the item to you themselves from an amazon warehouse?

• Like 1