Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Climair Fitting...have I done it right?

Adspam

Afternoon all,

i recently got the climair wind deflectors and really like them. However I noticed that the way I've fitted them seems to pry the door seal open a bit. I have a funny feeling this isnt right, as water could get down there:

YeqPYpM.jpg

Do I need to refit so the bottom of the wind deflector comes over the top of the door seal? Also if anyone has a photo of the 'correct' fitting that would be super helpful!

Thanks,
Adam

Try pushing them upwards a bit further, the top  looks like there is too much flange showing.

• Like 1

Where did you get those from? I ordered a pair last week and they didn't fit my car? Its the 1.0 ecoboost Zetec s , just not sure which ones to order

Do you know what kind of wind deflectors i have to get for my 14 plate fiesta zetec s? The 1.0 ecoboost

There are 2 makes climair or heko, 2 colours clear or tinted and 2 sizes, 3 door or 5 door.

somtimes on eBay they advertise the 5 door versions as a 2 piece set and that can confuse , as long as you order the right set for your amount of doors you'll be ok.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2017 at 5:24 PM, Joshua1 said:

Where did you get those from? I ordered a pair last week and they didn't fit my car? Its the 1.0 ecoboost Zetec s , just not sure which ones to order

Bought these from my dealer for about £45. The climair ones are good and reccomended by ford, but I know a lot of people who go for the Heko ones too.

On 2/19/2017 at 3:26 PM, karl46 said:

Try pushing them upwards a bit further, the top  looks like there is too much flange showing.

Cheers mate, I'll try that.