Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help! Why is the front of my car like this?

LunaGoose

I have taken the bonnet up and removed the grill, checked if all 4 of the clips for the bumper are in which they are. Where are these bits supposed to go? Was wondering if the grill is actually broken and they're to go underneath it? 

16790883_10212100433052083_1556994168_n.jpg

16809770_10212100433252088_390298210_n.jpg

Mine is exactly the same as yours LunaGoose and I can't see what's wrong either. Let's hope someone on here knows why our bumpers don't fit under our bonnets properly?

8 hours ago, Damien said:

Top of your grill sits on top of them groves to hold into place

Ah okay. So would you suggest a new grill is needed if it doesn't hold these down? 

1 hour ago, LunaGoose said:

Ah okay. So would you suggest a new grill is needed if it doesn't hold these down? 

You'll possibly find that someone at some point has changed a lightbulb and put the grill back incorrectly! You'll need to remove it and position it correctly ... if it bothers you that much. (To change a bulb you need to remove the headlight and to do that, the grill needs also to be removed!)

Grill needs taken back off then push your plastic trims back that's not sitting flush n the grill sits on top of it