Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior and exterior mods for mk7.5 fiesta zetec

zak.d

Hi guys,

I've now owned my fiesta for around 6 months and want to make some cheap adjustments to the interior and exterior of my car. I would love some suggestions and links on what I could do. 

Many Thanks

plenty of things to do cosmetic wise, head light changes and all round bulb change makes it look better than the candles they put in in the factory, led number plate bulbs look like the dogs gonads, wind deflectors, some like it some dont but debage the rear, interior wise same again LED Bulbs all round and can choose a colour you like too, bit pricey like £50ish but custom or decent mats with trim and colour choice with maybe a logo or something put on it (Halfords do these) 

cant go wrong with fluffy dice hahaha :yahoo:

• Like 1

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the reply. Which bulbs would you recommend for the headlights and numberplate LED's. As for the wind deflectors, i'm not a fan. Definitely going to get some fluffy dice though :P

20161129_133634.jpg

fair enough, head light bulbs are personal preference really so many to choose from i have osram night breakers and light the road a treat.

for all bulb fittings heres a link and scroll down to the right list if its mk7 its near the bottom of the top post

Be brave and fit a Mondeo sunglasses holder/surround! You've got to be very brave though as you have to cut the head lining and cut up parts from the old surround and fit to the Mondeo surround!!! :huh: Usual cost for the surround is about a tenner.

001.thumb.JPG.73c62002f81b952a312031bb6562c14e.JPG

002.thumb.JPG.6dc498cf18680cc218d6cd140c6805b8.JPG

003.thumb.JPG.02e1be8806f00439d1abb7c8f4f95e87.JPG

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys i've started a couple of things on my car, what do you think?

Snapchat-1737420222 (1).jpg

The white square bit around the badge looks a bit odd to me! If your going for the 'sporty look' then the chrome surround has got to go!

Is the black just vinyl you've put on ?

Yes it's satin black vinyl I have wrapped on and I was contemplating about the two stripes next to the ford badge I might have a go taking the badge off and redoing it. I have also been thinking of purchasing the zetec s honeycomb grill but just waiting for one to come along at a decent price!

• Like 1

I'm also on the look out for a armrest has anyone got any good recommendations for a cheapish armrest. I have had a look at the armster and boomerang but personally i think its too expensive for what it is.

Alright i'll be blunt, That black stripe is horrible, The two either side of the badge don't match, the right side comes in more than the left.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, zak.d said:

I'm also on the look out for a armrest has anyone got any good recommendations for a cheapish armrest. I have had a look at the armster and boomerang but personally i think its too expensive for what it is.

I got one from AliExpress that fits very well with the screw holes well hidden. Colour is a bit off but not really noticeable. 

• Like 1

the black on bonnet looks good (love a good stripe) but the badge bit could be done all bit of patents could do it justice but end of the day its your car and you can do what you like.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Corkin said:

Alright i'll be blunt, That black stripe is horrible, The two either side of the badge don't match, the right side comes in more than the left.

This is your opinion so I respect that, the stripe looks like it comes in more because of the angle of the picture. I personally like the bonnet stripe and as it is my car its going to stay.

3 hours ago, AlexBartlam said:

the black on bonnet looks good (love a good stripe) but the badge bit could be done all bit of patents could do it justice but end of the day its your car and you can do what you like.

Thanks for the feedback mate I might have a go when I get the chance taking the badge off and redoing that part.

10 hours ago, ThaiFiesta said:

I got one from AliExpress that fits very well with the screw holes well hidden. Colour is a bit off but not really noticeable. 

Have you got any pictures of it or the link for it.

Thanks

yh im in the process of doing blue pin stripes all over (build thread), cant see why it would be difficult pop the badge off and make sure its held on properly after, jobs a good-en. 

have you thought about body colored water jets would make the stripe stand out bit more without having two black knobbly bits there, im getting some soon.

18 minutes ago, AlexBartlam said:

yh im in the process of doing blue pin stripes all over (build thread), cant see why it would be difficult pop the badge off and make sure its held on properly after, jobs a good-en. 

have you thought about body colored water jets would make the stripe stand out bit more without having two black knobbly bits there, im getting some soon.

The pinstripes you've done look class. 

I didn't think about body coloured water jets but its a great idea where are you getting them from.

19 minutes ago, zak.d said:

The pinstripes you've done look class. 

I didn't think about body coloured water jets but its a great idea where are you getting them from.

thanks and not sure yet got to have a look around i think eBay may be the best place to look dont have to be expensive.

9 hours ago, zak.d said:

Have you got any pictures of it or the link for it.

Thanks

It was this one, but cheaper at the time on AliExpress https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/401111372057 

the link I bought it from is now finished. 

I recommend installing an LED strip in the boot to compensate for the awful built in light. It's easy to do, £15 off of eBay and a 30 minute job maximum. Looks the business.

4 hours ago, AlexBartlam said:

this link doesn't work mate :smile:

Search eBay or AliExpress for Ford Fiesta Armrest. That's what I did. 

Try ebay 191833571690

Be brave and fit a Mondeo sunglasses holder/surround! You've got to be very brave though as you have to cut the head lining and cut up parts from the old surround and fit to the Mondeo surround!!! huh.png Usual cost for the surround is about a tenner.
001.thumb.JPG.73c62002f81b952a312031bb6562c14e.JPG.420153239d31aec1a853c1304b0e10b4.JPG
002.thumb.JPG.6dc498cf18680cc218d6cd140c6805b8.JPG.df9bc8b259e8c8782402a0c44fedea24.JPG
003.thumb.JPG.02e1be8806f00439d1abb7c8f4f95e87.JPG.05b5108375c0bafd76af99507ad5937a.JPG

Hi mate , when you say u have to headlining thats understandable but what part do you cut on stock trim?
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club