Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyre Pressure - Ford Fiesta Zetec S 1.0 Ecoboost 2015

CluelessTyre

Hi, this morning I got in my car and I got a 'check tyre pressure' message on screen.

I've tried looking through manual but couldn't find much and was in a rush to get to work - could anyone please let me know the correct tyre pressure for both front and rear tyres on a Ford Fiesta Zetec S 1.0 Ecoboost - 2015 plate.

P.S apologies if posted in wrong section, very new to this forum!

Thanks all.

6 hours ago, alexp999 said:

It should be on the B pillar either driver or passenger side.

Thanks for the reply!

I found some sticker when opening the drivers door - had some label with B, D, BD, 6C, 6 etc with some numbers and kg at the end - I'm a complete noobie when it comes to cars!

One of the numbers looked more like some kinda serial number so not sure if I should attach a picture of the label?

The door sticker on my Titanium says 33 front, 26 rear.  Ford website advises that you can add up to 4psi as an aid to economy.   

Depends on the tyre size as I don't think the sticker on the door states the pressure for the optional extra 17s (which are standard now) on my 14 plate ZS 

My St-Line is on 205/40/17 tyres and the sticker on the passenger side B pillar says 33psi Front and 26 Psi rear for normal loads.

Sorry guys, not sure if I'm being really dumb or someone has taken the sticker off - I can't find it! 

I've checked the pillars and can't find anything on or inside the car. 

How big is this sticker? Is it easily noticeable or fairly hidden? 

19 minutes ago, CluelessTyre said:

Sorry guys, not sure if I'm being really dumb or someone has taken the sticker off - I can't find it! 

I've checked the pillars and can't find anything on or inside the car. 

How big is this sticker? Is it easily noticeable or fairly hidden? 

It's the same size as the one you have found with the vin number, but it's on the other side exactly in the same place. B pilar passenger side or you can look in the manual.

Here's the Sticker from the passenger side door pillar of my Fiesta St-Line.

Should give you all the info you need

fiesta tyre pressure.jpg

Hi all,

I own a Ford Fiesta Zetec S 2015 - Ecoboost 1.0 and for the past couple of weeks, I'm experiencing an issue where my car is beeping everytime I start the vehicle with 'check tyre pressures' and a light comes up on the dash.

I've checked the pressures and put 33 PSI in the front tyres, along with 26 PSI in the rear tyres (as following the instructions from the owners manual).

When I start the car, the alert shows up again, so I've tried resetting this by going into Menu -> Vehicle Settings -> Reset Tyre Monitor.

The first time I done this, it resolved it for a couple of hours, so I repeated the process again (check pressures - this time, no air needed to be added and then reset the monitor).

This time I reset the monitor, the alert come back about 2 minutes later after driving the vehicle.

Any ideas? 

14 hours ago, Blatto said:

Here's the Sticker from the passenger side door pillar of my Fiesta St-Line.

Should give you all the info you need

fiesta tyre pressure.jpg

Thanks - I've taken a look at my owners manual and it says 33 PSI front, 26 PSI rear, but unfortunately my Typre Pressure Monitor is still not happy with this :(

I've tried resetting the monitor by going into Menu -> Vehicle Settings -> Reset Tyre Monitor but the alert returns a few minutes later.

Booked in for Monday.. Here goes! They 'assume' that it's either a faulty sensor or the tyres were damage when put on the vehicle, but because I haven't had the vehicle since brand new, I can't answer that.

EDIT: Does anyone know if warranty will cover this? I asked the person on the phone, he was 50/50 on it.

if its a faulty sensor with no damage showing then it should be warranty. if the sensor has signs of damage then no.

• 5 years later...

I too had the tyre pressure warning lamp come on right in the middle of heavy traffic this morning my heart skipped a beat becasuse i only just bought it Tuesday so i will go to quickfit for advice tyres look ok though keeping an eye on them 🤷‍♀️🚘

1 hour ago, Alana 147 said:

I too had the tyre pressure warning lamp come on right in the middle of heavy traffic this morning my heart skipped a beat becasuse i only just bought it Tuesday so i will go to quickfit for advice tyres look ok though keeping an eye on them 🤷‍♀️🚘

That's good 😀:thumbs_up: I'm sure KwikFit will help :cheers:

• Like 1

Good luck if you're going to Kwik Fit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alana 147 said:

so i will go to quickfit for advice tyres look ok though keeping an eye on them

So the good news will be the tyres are borderline with the tread only 7mm and you need new brakes all round, and the AC needs a service and refill. Luckily they have a special 50% off today so they can do the whole lot for only £1000 + VAT 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bobr said:

Good luck if you're going to Kwik Fit

I'm dismayed at this snobbery over the likes of KwikFit. They employ many qualified mechanics (I know, because a friend's son was laid off a while back by a main dealership and he got a job in KwikFit). They have over 600 stores and employ a wide number of people. Yes, they are in the business of making money, and will 'up sell' when they can, just like your local fast food place will ask, 'do you want to go large'.

They will have good people working for them, as well as not so good, just like every other employer in the country. They don't have malicious intent, just an interest on being profitable. You are under NO obligation whatsoever to take any recommendation they may offer, but for many minor jobs, they are competitive in their pricing, and do the job quickly. Their 'money back' guarantee of A/C charging is excellent, try getting that at your local Ford Dealer.

I'm a fan because as they are so large, their buying power is above average, hence their pricing is often very reasonable.

You are quite welcome to choose your local Ford dealership if you wish.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StephenFord said:

I'm dismayed at this snobbery over the likes of KwikFit.

There's no snobbery where I'm concerned Stephen.   I once had them fit an exhaust system to a Volvo 244 GLE.   It's a long story but suffice it to say that 200 miles into my holiday I had a Volvo garage remove it and fit a proper one and I took the rubbish that they had fitted back and got a refund and £120 for the problems I had had.

1 minute ago, Bobr said:

There's no snobbery where I'm concerned Stephen.   I once had them fit an exhaust system to a Volvo 244 GLE.   It's a long story but suffice it to say that 200 miles into my holiday I had a Volvo garage remove it and fit a proper one and I took the rubbish that they had fitted back and got a refund and £120 for the problems I had had.

We've all had bad experiences. I once got an 'indie' to swap out the turbo on my Celica GT4, in addition to having the car for 5 x days (it's a 4 hour job), they made a right balls of it breaking some other components in the attempt. Does not mean all 'indies' are rubbish. I believe you're of an age where you may have heard, 'one swallow does not a summer make', I know you've had a bad experience in the past, but does not mean that over 600 branches are in total useless...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club