Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyre Pressure - Ford Fiesta Zetec S 1.0 Ecoboost 2015

CluelessTyre

4 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

We've all had bad experiences. I once got an 'indie' to swap out the turbo on my Celica GT4, in addition to having the car for 5 x days (it's a 4 hour job), they made a right balls of it breaking some other components in the attempt. Does not mean all 'indies' are rubbish. I believe you're of an age where you may have heard, 'one swallow does not a summer make', I know you've had a bad experience in the past, but does not mean that over 600 branches are in total useless...

Once bitten twice shy mate.   I always deal with Sandicliffe Ford now and have done for many years.   I've always been treated well and never had a problem.

11 minutes ago, Bobr said:

Once bitten twice shy mate.   I always deal with Sandicliffe Ford now and have done for many years.   I've always been treated well and never had a problem.

Indeed, I always shop at Lidl, a friend once shopped at Tesco but told me that  the carrots he once bought only lasted 2 days before going off! I've always been treated well and never had a problem.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, StephenFord said:

We've all had bad experiences. I once got an 'indie' to swap out the turbo on my Celica GT4, in addition to having the car for 5 x days (it's a 4 hour job), they made a right balls of it breaking some other components in the attempt. Does not mean all 'indies' are rubbish. I believe you're of an age where you may have heard, 'one swallow does not a summer make', I know you've had a bad experience in the past, but does not mean that over 600 branches are in total useless...

Was going to make a joke about that particular bird. But as Im writing I've thought better of it. 😂😂

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, StephenFord said:

Indeed, I always shop at Lidl, a friend once shopped at Tesco but told me that  the carrots he once bought only lasted 2 days before going off! I've always been treated well and never had a problem.

My carrots are always off. Gone all orange on me 

5 minutes ago, iantt said:

My carrots are always off. Gone all orange on me 

See! Told ya, you need to stop shopping at Tesco (what do they know about food!), and start shopping at Lidl 🤣

Just now, StephenFord said:

See! Told ya, you need to stop shopping at Tesco (what do they know about food!), and start shopping at Lidl 🤣

Yeah, Tesco haven't got half the stuff I needed either. 

No nuts and bolts, angle grinder or swinging egg chair. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

and start shopping at Lidl 🤣

I was in ..........shhhhhh, don't tell anyone .... Aldi for the first time today and I actually bought some carrots.

Then coming out carrying my shopping in my Sainsbury bag, who do I meet but my neighbors just about to go in !!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, unofix said:

I was in ..........shhhhhh, don't tell anyone .... Aldi for the first time today and I actually bought some carrots.

Then coming out carrying my shopping in my Sainsbury bag, who do I meet but my neighbors just about to go in !!

Posh boy with a Sainsbury bag. We don't have the privilege or money in our town for a Sainsbury's. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, unofix said:

I was in ..........shhhhhh, don't tell anyone .... Aldi for the first time and I actually bought some carrots.

LOL, I have the exact opposite snobbery! My Lidl bag goes everywhere with me no matter where I end up going! I'm envious of you, Aldi don't operate in Northern Ireland, so I can only shop there whenever we visit Donegall, our last stop on way home...

• Like 1

So what was this thread about?? 😂😂

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, iantt said:

So what was this thread about??

search me ? something to do with carrots I think 🤔

• Haha 1