Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus MK3 Zetec S 1.6 TDCI, Frozen White

DrewP

Hello

Thought I would pop up my new (ish) car, It is the newest car I have ever owned and cost me most of my savings, but I love it, I have come from a Vauxhall world, this was my last car

30057858152_d4818f0dc9_z.jpg

30428585144_a76fb34a86_z.jpg

and even though the Vectra was a really good car, the focus it just a better fit and finish, so hear is the start of my story, first pictures of the beast,

32216623420_f8863b87c7_z.jpg

32472955781_ac24b8a883_z.jpg

Only had the car a week and there was water in the spare wheel well, after a lot of trips to ford with no luck, I came across WES's thread and I did the fix and so far it has work, it's dry, just wet insulation in the boot I need to dry out and then fingers crossed its sorted.

32606261351_9f4d3e6eaa_z.jpg

32349682760_f379099617_z.jpg

32349683660_84be8f0782_z.jpg

32606257121_93c0ba72b8_z.jpg

32349681620_31a77c7f83_z.jpg

All put back together but only time will tell.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little detail work, some new front and rear plates because they where cracked and rusty, chrome indicator bulbs, also removed the rear badges, with I think gives it a cleaner look and did some clay baring on the boot, its all coming along nicely.

33244142285_a2d1075712_z.jpg

32860948110_334dec976b_z.jpg

33244148995_813bfa4730_z.jpg

• Like 1

looking good and you cant beat a nice clean bum ha ha

• 5 months later...

Not been up to much really, just keeping going with the detailing, but did get myself some roof bars and a box which I painted in frozen white, quite chuffed with my self.

36841684005_484579605c_z.jpg

36671253092_8dbed0ab13_z.jpg

36702198321_5ccabbc5e2_z.jpg

• Like 3

loving the colour coded roof box fella. how did you paint it as it look a very good finish by the look of the pics

Very nice car mate! Came from the Vauxhall world myself - lovely Vec you had there; they do finish off nicely with the XP kit and Snowflakes!

the top box looks brill in the same colour - Mrs wants me to start looking into top boxes so may end up doing similar! Top work!

Looking nice but those indicators look blue to me? Are they silvatechs as usually you can't really see the bulbs themselves.

Better than fried eggs though!

Roof box looks top notch! Sprayed?

Also, is yours a zetec s? I'd like the spoiler you have but though that was an st one...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Phil21185 said:

Looking nice but those indicators look blue to me? Are they silvatechs as usually you can't really see the bulbs themselves.

Also, is yours a zetec s? I'd like the spoiler you have but though that was an st one...

Standard ZS spoiler bud - might be the same for the ST as well - the MK2.5 ZS & ST had the same spoiler so might be the same for this generation as well.

The ZS & ST spoilers are the same one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:06 PM, b4zz said:

loving the colour coded roof box fella. how did you paint it as it look a very good finish by the look of the pics

Thanks, I'm in no way a sprayer, but I am very chuffed with the finish, It's just Halfords own spray can's, ended up using quite a lot, but the quote I got from a body shop was £350 and I didn't spend any where near that from Halfords, just made use I primed it well and after spraying, every time I lacquered it I flatted it down, It's not grate but It's good for me, I have been thinking about maybe doing some graphics on it? what do you think?

On ‎29‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:53 PM, Tomson said:

Very nice car mate! Came from the Vauxhall world myself - lovely Vec you had there; they do finish off nicely with the XP kit and Snowflakes!

the top box looks brill in the same colour - Mrs wants me to start looking into top boxes so may end up doing similar! Top work!

Thanks, It's most brand of car I've ever had, but then had a change to the ford's,

This is other Vectra I had before the XP.

14644621494_88d12a3de3_z.jpgUntitled by Andrew Picken, on Flickr

I think the box in white just sets it of from every other grey box on the road.

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:01 PM, Phil21185 said:

I know what you mean, I have always got the chrome ones that you can't see, which I thought these where? just not sure about them? I don't want them to look chavish, yes it's a Zetec S 1.6 Ecoboost, one owner before me, I want to change the alloys but not sure what to? any suggestions?

• Like 1

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:24 PM, Stoney871 said:

The ZS & ST spoilers are the same one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I am wanting a lip to go on the spoiler but not sure what would look best?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club