7 replies to this topic

#1 S666LER

S666LER

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec-s TDCI MK7
Posted 14 December 2009 - 10:09 PM

Hey all fiesta owner here, have had the little beast for about 3 weeks and really happy with it. Traded my vxr corsa in for it and the money i am saving on fuel is awesome so smiles all round.

Carl

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 thesilverfox

thesilverfox

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus

Posted 14 December 2009 - 10:15 PM

Hey all fiesta owner here, have had the little beast for about 3 weeks and really happy with it. Traded my vxr corsa in for it and the money i am saving on fuel is awesome so smiles all round.

Carl

Welcome, and good choice. It's a perky wee engine to be fair (but you will eventually miss the brutal hit of the VXR until you come to fill up!).

How are you finding the quality of motors after coming from Vauxhall? It'd be interesting to hear your opinion on the cabin quality and finish etc.

#3 S666LER

S666LER

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
Posted 14 December 2009 - 11:54 PM

Well i do really really really miss the power but yeah my local shell garage are not seeing as much of me now.

The inside in my corsa was awesome and have to say i reckon a tad better. I had full leather, climate, bluetooth it was a nice place to be and very soild. And its the silly things but the steering wheel felt better in the corsa as did the gearknob but meh. I was always in and out of vauxhall having bits replaced under warrenty so hopefully wont be down ford as much.

But cant fault the fiesta, just want to do a few things ie lowering and retrim the seats at work. Changed as many bulbs as i can so far and wanting to get some different headlamp bulbs, but hearing that hids cause blurring on the pattern, even tho hids4u have never heard of it and always been disappointed with xenon look upgrade bulbs.

#4 InstructorPiggy

InstructorPiggy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Mk7 TDCI ZS

Posted 15 December 2009 - 08:09 PM

cool! hey hey!

HIDs are illegal unless fitted with appropriately designed headlamps, auto leveling kit and headlamp washers :)

#5 S666LER

S666LER

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
Posted 15 December 2009 - 09:20 PM

Yeah true on the hid front but just seen a few with them and look rather smart. But nothin has been brought as yet so all ideas.

Anyone know when ford are gonna put the eibach springs in their dealerships???and if the warrenty will be ok?

#6 InstructorPiggy

InstructorPiggy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Mk7 TDCI ZS

Posted 15 December 2009 - 09:52 PM

Yeah true on the hid front but just seen a few with them and look rather smart. But nothin has been brought as yet so all ideas.

Anyone know when ford are gonna put the eibach springs in their dealerships???and if the warrenty will be ok?

search it...already a topic on this! :)

#7 Jonny87

Jonny87

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
Posted 16 December 2009 - 11:29 AM

WELCOME

#8 Gazjs

Gazjs

Area Rep: Central and North Scotland (Detailing Obsessive)

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,873 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Mk 6 Facelift
Posted 16 December 2009 - 05:45 PM

Welcome to FOC

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users