Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

You Know You're Getting Old When...

Turvey

When you start taking vitamins that contain Omega 3/fish oil,  and see your 24 year old cousin trying to doughnut his £35k Audi and thinking F*****g idiot

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Preecematt said:

When you start taking vitamins that contain Omega 3/fish oil,  and see your 24 year old cousin trying to doughnut his £35k Audi and thinking F*****g idiot

I don't see the problem having vitamins. I have a nourishment milk drink and a vitality sweet and I'm 20. I just have it so I know my immune system is working properly. I feel like I'm getting older now since I turned 20 

15 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Did you teach him nothing?

I'm very disapointed in you, very disapointed indeed.   :shocking:

Since when did 16 year old boys listen to anything their old man tells them :rolleyes: :biggrin:

• Like 1

You should have forbidden him from driving a Ford, he would have got one in a heartbeat.
Reverse psychology always works.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Using the Vehicle Smart app, I've shown him the comparison between his car's MOT history and the Focus. 

Both 2005, Corsa failed 8 times and 5 with advisory's. Focus 1 fail(indicators not orange enough) :rolleyes: and 2 years advisory, both before I had it and both for tyres near limit. 

I have omitted to tell him I take our cars to my mechanic mate who used to do MOTs about a month before they're due to get anything sorted beforehand :wink:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

..... you're watching Top Of The Pops Christmas Hits in your pajamas drinking gin and tonic! 

• Like 1

...you're watching TOTP Xmas hits and some are only a couple of years old...yet the date tag says 10+ years ago... :unsure: 

Also when the main thing you're looking forward to opening tomorrow is socks... :lol: 

• Haha 1