Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Car related LOLs and facepalms

GaryPL

Share your favourite videos, pictures, jokes, etc.  Anything fun or hilarious that is related to cars, that you have come across.  I will start:

• Like 4

22 hours ago, GaryPL said:

I will start:

That is a good one:lol1:

There is a rumor circulating that Humans are the most intelligent things on this planet, and possibly in the entire Galaxy.

Obviously untrue!

The worst part is, I am pretty sure I have done vaguely similar things, on off days :withstupid:. It is just that, mercifully, our memories are rather good at erasing (almost) such embarrassing events.

i had a faceplam moment with my first car, i had passed a few months before and pulled up to the petrol pump, first i had parked to close to the pump so re arranged then i had parked to far forward that the hose wouldn't reach, so rearranged then i had parked a bit far back so i struggled but couldn't face rearranging again.