Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will a focus 3 door seats fit a 5 door?

Welchy71

I have been building a project Focus with my boy and we are at the stage of wanting to change the seats. We have a five door 2009 focus style well what's left of it original style lol. So we have looked at many options like getting the original seats recovered but keep coming back to would it be easier to just change the seats. I have a chance of a full set of red and gray seats out of 3 door 2009 focus st. My focus is a 5 door and was wondering if any one knows if a 3 door seats mainly rear seats will fit into a 5 door as the person who's selling the seats said the front will defo fit but they are not sure about the rear. If any one can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Yes they should fit but you have to keep in mind that the front seats on the 3door will have the lever on top of the seat that allows the seat to fold forward 

to remove the rear seats you will need to open up the claw like clip that holds the rear seats in place in between the seat and the side of the car 

the door cards will not be able to be swapped over for the oblivious reason 

• Like 1

Picture shows the claw like bracket when seat has been removed

IMG_0274.JPG

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Do you know if the mk3 hatchback rear seats will fit the mk3 estate or not 

Kind regards