Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta Zetec - ETA: 15 minutes!

PistolPete

Afternoon all! After a rather small wait I must say, delivery date is here! Literally collecting it in 15 minutes! Will post my impressions later!!!

Peter B)

Assuming you've collected it by now.. how is it?!

Pics? :D I love frozen white Mk7s :P

Hope you're enjoying it

me was thinking that?!?! where are the happy posts and pics!?!? :lol:

Having that much fun in the new car he's got no time to come on here? :unsure::lol:

Hello again folks,

Chris was right was too busy enjoying it/visiting people yesterday so didn't get online! I absolutely love it, as does anyone that has seen it :D I was sitting in the car with the girlfriend in her driveway before I drove it with her in it for the first time, two elderly gentlemen in what'd I'd describe as late 70s were out walking, stopped at the bottom of the driveway, began to walk up towards it and proceeded to tell me how "lovely" the thought it was, and how they wished be "health and good luck with it" - was very nice of them!

So I only actually got time to take a few photos and sadly they are at night and taken VERY quickly as I was afraid I'd be locked in the complex! I'll take some day shots soon as I've got a 4 day weekend B) allllriiight :D

Tried to insert the photos by linking to a Google Picasa Account I created but forum bot told me:

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. A valid format is:" etc etc

So here's the link:

Pistol's Mk7

Thanks J87/Skully/Gaz

Gaz not to worry - in 18 months or so when we all stuck on Mk7s you'll be buying the Mk8 B)

Looks very nice mate!

Good luck keeping it clean in this weather! :lol:

Yes indeed I.P. I agree on the lights front - I'll do it in due course/when I've paid for Christmas! Thanks for putting the pics up too :)