Do Not Sell My Personal Information

installing sub into focus with sony player?

eigdoog

Hello,

before i start i did all this with my old focus < w plate (2000) cd 6000 > and got mad in doing so as i never asked for help :D so thank you for your time before you start :lol:

I have just got myself a focus on a 56 plate that has a sony cd player ( http://ces.cnet.com/i/bto/20080107/ford-sony_270x193.JPG ) not a cd changer one i dont think. (not my pic)

I would like to know how to get this player out (buying pins?) so that i can plug my sub into the back, i dont think it will have aux output for a sub so if anyone also has the wiring loom i would be very happy too.

Also can someone tell me the best way to get though the firewall for my power lead and where to hide all my leads down the car. can i just pop everything off and pull the carpet and it will go back the same?

If you would like i will take pics and upload them for you all to see what i mean.

Many Thanks Eigdoog :rolleyes:

P.S.

Ask me for anything you need and ill try an help.

huh, guess no one knows...

Majority of members are Fiesta it seems! Far fewer Focus members.

You'll need pins - you are right. My headunit is different (see below), but you can see some notches where the pins go in at the top. Should be the same for all headunits in the MKII. I say this with blind faith, as the company security software considers ImageShack a bit 'rude' :D

img9112oa0ox5.jpg

Thanks for your time!

yeah my holes for the pins seem to look the same so ill have to take a trip to Halfords for them, do you know if i can pull my carpet back for the wire and it will go back the same to look normal?

Thanks for your input

Eigdoog :rolleyes:

Thanks for your time!

yeah my holes for the pins seem to look the same so ill have to take a trip to halfords for them, do you know if i can pull my carpet back for the wire and it will go back the same to look normal?

Thanks for your input

Eigdoog :rolleyes:

No reason why the carpet wouldn't go back the way it should. Try testing it in a corner nobody will notice it -- just in case and all that lark. Should be just fine.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club