Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus ST line ?

wilto

Purchased these dome stickers a few weeks ago, they're the same design as the new Focus ST line, played £22 for 6 of them, what do you guy's think ?

Haven't put them on the car yet, am thinking of one each side on the wing vents, and one on the tailgate.

1488192996067149844862.jpg

1488193070192-1928488092.jpg

I prefer the Zetec S naming scheme personally....

I understand why Ford moved to ST-Line, for global recognition, but always liked that the Zetec S stood on it's own rather than sounding like a cut down ST.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, alexp999 said:

I prefer the Zetec S naming scheme personally....

I understand why Ford moved to ST-Line, for global recognition, but always liked that the Zetec S stood on it's own rather than sounding like a cut down ST.

im with alex prefer the zetec s name as its own range  

I think they're trying to emulate Mercedes who introduced their AMG line.
Badges don't make a midline car better.

Sent from my SM-G930F

4 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

I think they're trying to emulate Mercedes who introduced their AMG line.
Badges don't make a midline car better.

Sent from my SM-G930F

Also the Audi S-Line

And BMW M Sport....

All just another Trim level without the performance.

• Like 1

I might as well put them on been has I've bought them, if I no likey, then I can always take them off.

Was looking for something different from the normal S badge, currently I only have 2 badges on each wing and want on the front grill, and when I saw these I thought they looked nice.

Moding a car is all about personal preference (personally I would NEVER have black alloys on my car) but some like them, I'm not expecting any performance gains out of a few (go faster) badges but hey you never know lol, look what happened with Donald trump

• Like 4

Have you put them on? Any pictures?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

On 02/03/2017 at 11:27 PM, Spooky128 said:

Have you put them on? Any pictures?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No not yet mate, with the bad weather, work and not having any means of attaching the wing vents, but hoping to get it done soon, will post pics when their on.

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 4:12 AM, wilto said:

I might as well put them on been has I've bought them, if I no likey, then I can always take them off.

Was looking for something different from the normal S badge, currently I only have 2 badges on each wing and want on the front grill, and when I saw these I thought they looked nice.

Moding a car is all about personal preference (personally I would NEVER have black alloys on my car) but some like them, I'm not expecting any performance gains out of a few (go faster) badges but hey you never know lol, look what happened with Donald trump

What's wrong with them they look fine to me  gives you a different look ,if you  like it that's all that matters ,beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some say to me why do you have a mk2 Focus looks a bit old .Then when they go for a ride in it with me they comeback with brown underpants and a big smile on their  face.I just say now you know.

• Like 1