Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why do people jam up to you

fiesta_lad

Hi all just a little thing that get on my nerves why do people park so far up your rear or front so you can't get out were i live this is always happing to me many of times ive had to knock and say can you move you car down a little please why do people do it.

Edited by Lenny
Swearing replaced with more approiate content,please read your text prior to posting

Hi all just a little thing that get on my nerves why do people park so far up your rear or front so you can't get out were i live this is always happing to me many of times ive had to knock and say can you move you car down a little please why do people do it.

Parking Aids possibly, but there again it may just be a reflection of society to day :rolleyes:

Edited by Lenny
Swearing replaced with more approiate content,please read your text prior to posting

Had it done to me to many times, currently thinking of fitting a tow bar and accidentally starting the car in reverse muahahah. students are terrible for this, before now ive had to open the boot and crawl through my car so i can drive it out! now though in college i park my car over as many spaces as possable and then just to put a cherry ontop of my cake i fold the mirrors in. seems to annoy them a bit :P

Mike

my old passat had a tow bar i got so annoyed i reversed slowly into there car nowt they could say they parked up my rear leaving me no room to get out after that it never happened again

Edited by Lenny

my old passat had a tow bar i got so annoyed i reversed slowly into there car nowt they could say they parked up my rear leaving me no room to get out after that it never happened again

Thats a good idea a tow bar its getting a joke now people leaveing me no room to get out off its lucky i don't still have my k reg clio i would knock them out the way :ph34r:

Edited by Lenny

I wish I could get into such a tight space! my parking skills seem to have gotten worse rather than better :P

I know what you mean though, it is annoying!

People are selfish. And they also like to tailgate at unbelievable speeds.

People are selfish. And they also like to tailgate at unbelievable speeds.

Had this happen to me on the way home today!!!! it was a 60mph zone but it was soo slippy and icey and the twit stil decided to try and kiss the back of my car. Had it of been a rental id of jammed on and got a nice big fat whiplash claim.

Edited by Stoney871
swear words

Had this happen to me on the way home today!!!! it was a 60mph zone but it was soo slippy and icey and the twit stil decided to try and kiss the back of my car. Had it of been a rental id of jammed on and got a nice big fat whiplash claim.

Some people think their untouchable the end of the day like i said to my girlfriend before the end of the day its me driveing my car not somebody else nob heads think they can bully you out the way get behind me and i will slow you down. And i would do the same in a rental slam on

I wish I could get into such a tight space! my parking skills seem to have gotten worse rather than better :P

I know what you mean though, it is annoying!

It is annoying K2008 beleave or not some nob did to me before out my home and at first i thought he hit so i was out their with my touch going over my car like a fine tooth comb.

It is annoying K2008 beleave or not some nob did to me before out my home and at first i thought he hit so i was out their with my touch going over my car like a fine tooth comb.

I know what you mean, I'd feel/be exactly the same.

Luckily on our road each house has a drive way, so I only have to put up with my brother/dads annoying parking! lol.

But I hate it when I pop into town or something and have to park like that and get trapped in :angry: . I always get paranoid someone might have cuffed my car.

Another thing I hate is parking in supermarket carparks... some idiot always manages to smack their door on yours! :rolleyes: . Why can't they just be more careful! or try to park better and not so damn close.

All I can say is these types of people can't care much for their cars, otherwise why do it. I try to look after my car and avoid opening my door to quick/hard and smacking it on someone elses, because it doesn't only damage theirs, it damages mine too.

People who drive up my backside is another thing I hate, especially when they do it in bad weather or at high speeds. They're just trying to make me go faster, no thanks... I actually slow down to annoy them even more.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club