Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

FOC branded "Credit Card USB" drives

jeebowhite

Hi Guys

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in a Ford Owners Club branded USB "Credit Card"?

I want to see how much interest there is first and I will approach management and see if they want direct involvement, otherwise I might do a group buy.

So this is what I am looking at, it offers 4,8,16 or 32GB storage!

the pprice might well be around £10 for a small order, potentially up to around £12 worst case £15, but until I have numbers its impossible to tell, specifically as they would be improted.

If you are interested I can start looking for more definite prices!

FOCUSB.jpg

• Like 1

Like the idea.

Sent from my SM-G930F

so its a usb stick in theory, whats the use of the micro USB on there, i guess it can plug into an android phone, but i have iPhone 7 so its the lighting connection.

i would be interested if it was an actual USB like this one as i use my USB all the time usb.jpg

They are usually double ended- standard one side and micro the other end.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 1

I'd be concerned they're going to use fake or extremely slow flash chips especially if they're a cheaper supplier - make sure you get a good sample of the product first and might be worth testing them if you did buy them (h2testw) and only from a retail outlet with escrow!

already had that in mind Ted, but yeah I was wondering if the idea would peak interest, at the price we could buy for, it would be a middle ground USB 2 chipset, so wouldnt be lightening fast, but I have a card from them before, genuine memory and reasonable speeds (up to 5mbps copy speed for example) which for the  capacity and tech is pretty OK at around £8.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club