Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Zetec S - 2014

Focused87

Hi all.  

I have a question regarding a new car (not brand new but newer than what I currently have). 

Contemplating a 2014 1.0 EcoBoost Zetec S. 

I've wanted a Zetec S for a while. I like the subtle bodykit. The possibility of a Push Start. The sportier appearance as opposed to that of the Zetec models. 

The Push Start isn't a deal breaker as I've heard it can be a bit of a hassle at times. Though it would be nice. 

As someone who decides with my head in most circumstances, I'd like to choose with my heart and go for it. I have a passion for driving that developed through being behind the wheel of a series of car's but one that's always stood out for me is a Focus. :whip: 

I've researched to see what I'm getting in to and read that Ford's 1.0 Litre Turbocharged 3-Cylinder EcoBoost engine is presently one of the best in this class. 

I've had a couple of 1.6's and wondering if I'll feel the difference dropping to a 1.0. If anyone has made this change, I'd like to hear from you and know your input. 

Was considering the 2010 / 60 but after getting some quotes - it's a lot cheaper to insure the newer cars eg. 2014, 2015 etc. 

Anyone know of any pro's / con's for this particular car / Zetec S's in general? 

Also, does anybody know what perks would come of financing a car. I know a few people who've had insurance, tax, Servicing & MOT's thrown in. 

I'm just unsure whether these options would be offered on a 2014 car. 

ford-focus-zetec-s-tdci-sports-seats-styling-kit-heated-front-screen-alloy-wheels-great-sporty-looks-137585417-1-01.jpeg

Edited by Focused87
Spelling error

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club