Join Premium & Save
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear

Ryan111

Focus 1.0 FREE Induction Kit, Crossover Pipe & Pipercross Air Filter

Hi,

i have a 2016 focus zetec s 1.0 ecoboost and have recently had fitted at pumaspeed an induction Kit, Crossover Pipe & Pipercross Air Filter at a cost of over £300. unfortunatly i am returning the car to standard in order to sell it. 

i am offering this kit free of charge in exchange for the standard pipes, filter and cover etc. you will need to come to me in Stockport, Mancheter but other than that it is completly free. 

this may fit other models but that would be no good to me as i would like the standard 1.0 parts in exchange.

any questions please ask

thanks

Ryan

IMG_1064.jpeg

Going to take a stab that with this post being over 5 months old that this is well and truly gone, but I was wondering if you would be able to tell me if the piper cross filter just goes into the standard airbox, and you have just left the top cover off? Also, was there any noticeable difference regarding either power or noise? Thanks

14 hours ago, jakerwalton said:

Going to take a stab that with this post being over 5 months old that this is well and truly gone, but I was wondering if you would be able to tell me if the piper cross filter just goes into the standard airbox, and you have just left the top cover off? Also, was there any noticeable difference regarding either power or noise? Thanks

This was also his only post and has no further contributions to the website so I can safely assume you'll be wasting your time!