Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How long did you wait for your new car?

lauraGeeGee

Just wondering, for those who bought brand new cars, how long did it take for you to be in possession of it?

I'm getting a brand new KA on the scrappage deal and my husband is doing the same for a new Fiesta.

I ordered mine a week before husband but have been told they'll be ready at the same time.

When we ordered, we were told said cars were "in stock". We didn't want any additions to either cars as we knew that would hold things up, I've heard horror stories of 4 months!

I suppose I imagined that it would be about 2 weeks, Dealer didn't tell me that it's just what I imagined as they were in stock.

We recieved the reg numbers and have sorted out the free 7 day insurance yesterday.

Dealer should be calling later with an answer.

Just wondered how long it has taken others.

I did order it last Tuesday 8th and have been told the 30th so just short of 3 weeks. I'm just being hugely impatient!! :rolleyes:

10 days from order,one of first privately owned on the road had a choice of flat blue or panther black...Mk7 Ford Fiesta Zetec S 58 plate. :)

Yeah, will differ greatly if need to be built or is in stock as you say.

2weeks normally for those already built.

But mine had to be built to spec, took 15weeks :(

Well, a month. People buy and sell all grey here, it's so stereotypised. And I opted for ocean blue. Eventually, it took a while to find one. :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club